|Day Low/High||10.32 / 10.64|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.11 / 11.35|
Company Also Announces Participation in Two Investor Conferences in January: CJS Securities 17th Annual New Ideas for the New Year Conference and 19th Annual Needham Growth Conference
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Exar Corp. touched a new 52-week high of $10.09/share.
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 10/31/2016 settlement date, and Exar Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 7.34 "days to cover" versus the median component at 6.43.
- Features low 180µA supply current at 3.3V with current shutdown mode reducing consumption to less than 2µA
- Feature low 100mA and 167mA supply current (4-port and 7-port) with all ports active
- Provides compatibility with low-voltage logic down to 1.65V to simplify multi-voltage system design
In trading on Thursday, shares of Exar Corp. touched a new 52-week high of $8.86/share.
- Supports broader range of RS-232 peripherals with wide ±10V RS-232 driver output
- Booth 1223, June 22 & 23 at San Jose McEnery Convention Center
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 03/31/2016 settlement date, and Exar Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 8.72 "days to cover" versus the median component at 6.18.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CORT, CVGI, EPD, EXAR, GAIA, ORIG Downgrades: CMO, DCI, ESP, FCFS, FSLR, OA, PLAB, SR Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
- Exar's first Universal PMIC with three integrated synchronous MOSFET power stages