|Day Low/High||17.57 / 17.96|
|52 Wk Low/High||16.90 / 23.75|
In trading on Friday, shares of Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $26.81, changing hands as low as $26.63 per share.
Which luxury goods companies should investors be buying given the current market volatility and currency fears? Here are eight to choose from.
Ethan Allen Interiors Chairman and CEO Farooq Kathwari says consumers remain conservative, a long-term aftershock of the Great Recession, but they're still furnishing their homes.
Cramer is a big fan of Waste Management and thinks Broadcom is poised to move higher.
Cyber security stocks are among those every portfolio should have, Cramer says.
Shareholders of Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.30 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Stocks with insider trader activity include GHM, ETH and GUID
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
In trading on Thursday, shares of Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. touched a new 52-week high of $31.84/share.
Classic Cape Cod Style on Martha's Vineyard
New Location Signals a New Direction for America's Classic Design Brand
A look at the weighted underlying holdings of the First Trust Small Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund (FYT) shows an impressive 11.6% of holdings on a weighted basis have experienced insider buying within the past six months. START SLIDESHOW:10 ETFs With Stocks That Insiders Are Buying » Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
The most recent short interest data was recently released by the NASDAQ for the 11/14/2014 settlement date, and Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 21.22 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.85.
Stocks with insider trader activity include CRK, ETH and TRNS
Ethan Allen (ETH) stock is higher after the furniture company topped analysts' expectations in its fiscal first quarter earnings.
A wave of earnings and economic data will be unleashed this week.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Ethan Allen Interiors (ETH) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/7/14, Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 10/24/14.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Sales rise, but the Fed will still sit tight until there's movement on wages and part-time workers
The most recent short interest data was recently released by the NASDAQ for the 08/15/2014 settlement date, and Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 23.04 "days to cover" versus the median component at 6.14.
Ethan Allen to Unveil New Look, Designs, & Website This Autumn
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the Consumer Goods sector lower today.
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the Consumer Durables industry lower today.
In trading on Thursday, shares of Ethan Allen Interiors touched a new 52-week low of $22.05/share. That's a $9.47 share price drop, or -30.04% decline from the 52-week high of $31.52 set back on 01/03/2014.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/7/14, Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 7/24/14.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.