|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||0.02 / 0.09|
HOP Energy Holdings to be acquired by Energtek subject to certain closing conditions
- Mr. Cogan to serve as Vice Chairman and Head of Financial Committee
-- Filing of Additional PPA Supplements Existing Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Pilot Project to Supply Consumer in Major Bosnian City Begun
-- Purchase of Land in Swanton, VT Completed
- Energtek Receives Final Permit from Natural Resources Board in Vermont
- Energtek North Country Inc. given green light by the State of Vermont, whose Public Service Board issues a permit to provide natural gas to small and mid-size enterprises via truck delivery using unregulated rates.
- "EN-Hyboost II" Provides Expanded Technological Flexibility and Energy Savings
-- Yoav Krill, with rich and extensive management record, nominated as CEO
- AMP to Convert and Supply Trucks with Natural Gas
Participation by Energtek's U.S. subsidiary, AMP - American Mobile Pipeline at CIPA conference deemed successful by company and members alike
- Daily amount of CNG supplied in B-H operations reaches 36,000 m3, more than double the quantity supplied in December 2012
- Revenues in Q3-2013 alone are higher than for entire 2012
- Energtek completes development of another innovative CNG cost-optimized product.