|Day Low/High||89.36 / 90.29|
|52 Wk Low/High||71.96 / 91.35|
- Funds will support the American Red Cross Disaster Relief to help people affected by disasters
- Storm preparations underway as Piedmont advises customers on how to manage storm-related damage to natural gas equipment and appliances
- Widespread power outages likely in North Carolina and South Carolina - lasting multiple days to weeks
- Share the Warmth program has assisted Palmetto State families for more than 30 years
- Investments in smart, data-driven projects to enhance natural gas reliability and resiliency and give customers more control over their energy use
- Participants include Boone County, Franklin County, City of Fishers, Henry County and Vermillion Rise Mega Park
- Enhanced reporting part of industry initiative to improve sustainability reporting for investors
Go long on strong fundamentals, or try this options strategy.
Green-power firm pays a 9% dividend, albeit with plenty of risks.
Each of these stocks pays at least a 4.5% dividend yield.
A Mother's Day message to Wall Street. Why are women and mom's still lagging when it comes to leadership and pay parity. Yes. it's 2018. Watch videos, listen to podcasts.
The Transports story is really a 'Tale of 2 Modes': the railroads and the airlines.
These well-known names are showing signs of either bullish or bearish reversal patterns.
Jim Cramer focuses on Home Depot, Vale, Bank of America, Kraft Heinz, Dominion Energy, Lululemon Athletica, StitchFix, Duke Energy and more.
Jim Cramer says that on Thursday we saw the right stocks rally, even if we didn't see it in the averages. This market had breadth.
Even in a time of rising rates, utility stocks should have a place in your portfolio.
Jim Cramer focuses on Consolidated Edison, XPO Logistics, AT&T, Duke Energy, Dominion Energy.
Jim Cramer advises discipline amid the declines. Don't rush in, but practice 'pyramid buying'.
It is time to check whether we can use the utilities sector as a hedge versus the rest of our portfolios.
If you purchased Bitcoin one month ago today, you are now down heavily on your investment.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Marvell Technology, Albemarle, Dominion Energy, Best Buy, Houlihan Lokey.
Jim Cramer explains why some retailers are doing so well and how investors can take advantage of the opportunities.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 10/31/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Powell is an independent thinker, and in fact could be just what the doctor ordered.
Fundstrat has the key calls for seven top sectors.
A roundup of stocks Jim Cramer was asked for comment about during Mad Money Friday.
Latest payroll number leaves a lot of people scratching their heads.
Dozens of directors make their journey to the boardroom via community college.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.