|Day Low/High||87.54 / 88.97|
|52 Wk Low/High||71.96 / 91.35|
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson Fistel, LLP, a law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating potential breaches of fiduciary duty involving the board of directors and members of management of Duke Energy...
Jim Cramer takes a look at AbbVie, Greendot, Sherwin-Williams, Visteon, TransEnterix, Duke Energy, Buckeye Partners, Arch Coal and more.
Jim Cramer says that in good markets there are always multiple ways for investors to win.
- Twenty-three North Carolina organizations to benefit
-- First energy company to join bipartisan effort to promote corporate engagement with historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs)
- Company invests in more than 20 nonprofit agencies to enhance community vitality
- Nearly 3,800 customers in Gulf and Bay counties are unable to receive power due to the loss or destruction of their homes or businesses
- Programs to assist customers now available
- As popularity grows, charging station access and technology must evolve as well
- Power to more than 1 million customers restored
- Program responds to significant interest from large commercial and industrial customers to meet environmental, sustainability goals
- Crews have repaired more than 1 million power outages since Thursday
- Remaining outages at 175,000 on Saturday afternoon
- 490,000 customers remain without power as of 6:30 p.m. ET.
- Bay, Franklin, Gulf, Jefferson, Wakulla counties among hardest-hit areas
- Some outages could last several days
- About 300 megawatts of battery energy storage slated for the Carolinas
- Some outages could last several days to more than a week
- Power outages likely in South Carolina, North Carolina
- Power outages likely in Florida Panhandle
- Company will install 530 charging stations in the state through 2019; pilot continues through 2022
- Nonprofits to receive funds for long-term relief for farming families
- Results in 2017 included delivering more than $5.9 billion in capital investments and more than 12,460 new jobs
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.