|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||71.96 / 91.67|
- Company's customer-centric culture continues to deliver strong value to customers and shareholders
- Mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain, low temperatures could cause power outages
- Mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain and low temperatures could cause power outages in southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky
- Piedmont, its customers and its foundation have contributed nearly $3.5 million to the company's energy assistance program since 2003
- Includes $250,000 for Hurricane Michael relief, $90,000 for veterans' initiatives and $25,000 for Eastpoint wildfire relief
- Duke Energy contributes $500,000 to assistance agencies in state
- Duke Energy contributes $250,000 to assistance agencies in two states
- Duke Energy Foundation contributes $250,000 to assistance agencies in state
- Duke Energy Foundation contributes more than $1.3 million to assistance agencies in the Carolinas
- Grants to support 11 projects spanning 58 counties across North Carolina and South Carolina
- New facility is part of company's strategic, long-range plan to build or acquire 700 megawatts of solar energy in Florida through 2022
Immediate Access to Capital Enables Funding for Existing and Future Purchase Orders, Satisfies Existing Debt Obligations, and Serves as Another Key Step in Workhorse's Long-Term Capital Strategy
- Led Duke Energy as CEO from 2006 to 2013
- New window for applications opens Jan. 2, 2019
- Qualifying customers who need help paying electricity bills can receive up to $300 toward their bill
- Project will increase availability of safe, reliable energy for customers
- On track for complete restoration by Friday
- Company estimates power restoration times for remaining 91,000 customers
- Company expecting multi-day outages due to wet snow, sleet and freezing rain
- Customers encouraged to prepare now for multi-day outages
-- Company plans to reduce occupied space in the Uptown Charlotte area by approximately 25 percent
- Contributions will benefit 14 organizations supporting environmental projects and programs across the Palmetto State
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.