|Day Low/High||78.96 / 79.90|
|52 Wk Low/High||72.34 / 87.75|
Jim Cramer's bullish on ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Chesapeake Energy, Priceline Group and more.
Jim Cramer says it's a sea change: It's not just about economic growth, it's about global growth without inflation.
Fed Chair Janet Yellen will give her two-day semiannual monetary policy testimony, while major economic data will drive markets.
-- Power is flowing to City Utilities of Springfield
Wall Street struggles for direction in the final hours of Wednesday's session after the Federal Reserve stands pat on rates.
Stocks fluctuate on Wednesday afternoon after the Federal Reserve makes a unanimous decision to hold rates unchanged.
- Birth mothers can take at least 12 weeks' paid time off
- Eastern NC counties still struggling to rebuild after Hurricane Matthew
- The company, its employees and customers team up to raise funds to help families struggling to pay their winter energy bills
- About 500 megawatts of owned and purchased solar capacity brought online in 2016
- State issues preliminary approval of plans to offer eligible neighbors new, permanent water supplies
- Suwannee Solar Facility is the third in the company's long-range plan to install universal solar as part of its diverse energy mix in Florida
- Company has donated more than $58 million to the state's charitable organizations since 2000
- Company completes strategic generation and infrastructure portfolio transition
- Program has helped more than 1,800 residential customers and 125 business customers with upfront costs of installation
- Charging station will help city transition from diesel to electric buses
- Thirteen organizations will benefit from more than $350,000 in 2016 environmental grants
- Company's exit from Latin America nearly complete
-- Home heating bills expected to increase $20-$40 per month due to colder weather and higher natural gas prices
- Contributions are part of new 30-year license for the Keowee-Toxaway Hydroelectric project
Navigating the investing 2017 waters is likely to be more difficult than the market currently expects. Here are three sectors that don't depend on economic growth to do well.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Eli Lilly, Regeneron and GE, and downgrades for Nordstrom, Coca-Cola, Apache and Duke Energy.