|Day Low/High||82.44 / 82.85|
|52 Wk Low/High||72.34 / 87.75|
- Power/Forward Carolinas initiative will result in nearly 14,000 new jobs and more than $1 billion in taxes to benefit communities
- Grants connect students with apprenticeship opportunities across state's leading industries
- REC Solar built the solar array for the Duke Energy Renewables-owned system, which is now operational
This month's resilience in the market has a lot to do with short squeezes in big tech names.
- Sustainable facility combines customer contact and resource center staff
Duke says the claims could total hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Read for Success begins second year in South Carolina's Pee Dee region
- For the first time since 2011, higher fuel-related costs to increase monthly bills for the utility's customers in North Carolina
Tax reform is a hot topic in corporate earnings, coming up in hundreds of calls since the summer of 2016.
- New format makes meeting accessible to 1 million shareholders worldwide
The consumer finally has some fun money to spare. That is the good news.
Jim Cramer's bullish on ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Chesapeake Energy, Priceline Group and more.
Jim Cramer says it's a sea change: It's not just about economic growth, it's about global growth without inflation.
Fed Chair Janet Yellen will give her two-day semiannual monetary policy testimony, while major economic data will drive markets.
-- Power is flowing to City Utilities of Springfield
Wall Street struggles for direction in the final hours of Wednesday's session after the Federal Reserve stands pat on rates.
Stocks fluctuate on Wednesday afternoon after the Federal Reserve makes a unanimous decision to hold rates unchanged.
- Birth mothers can take at least 12 weeks' paid time off
- Eastern NC counties still struggling to rebuild after Hurricane Matthew
- The company, its employees and customers team up to raise funds to help families struggling to pay their winter energy bills