|Day Low/High||94.94 / 95.61|
|52 Wk Low/High||80.19 / 97.37|
-- 22 organizations across North Carolina receive grants to enhance habitat, protect species, improve water quality and expand public access
- Request incorporates strategy to reduce reliance on coal, including proposal to shorten remaining depreciable lives of several coal plants
- Grants awarded to organizations in Bartholomew, Clark, Clay, Hamilton, Howard, Johnson, Knox, Marion, Monroe, Parke, Shelby and Tippecanoe counties
- Nuclear fleet generates half of its Carolinas customers' electricity, carbon-free
Maryneal Windpower will be located in Nolan County; construction will be completed in 2020
- Company accelerates to reducing carbon by at least 50% by 2030
-- Lower fuel costs will help reduce monthly residential bills by $4.69 per 1,000 kWh
Rambler solar project will produce enough clean energy to power the equivalent of 40,000 homes
- Grant will help North Carolina city electrify transit bus fleet
- 12,000 customers remain without electricity as of 9 a.m. Saturday
- 89,000 customers, most in North Carolina, without power as of 12:30 p.m.
- Some power outages could last several days
- More than 2,200 Duke Energy Florida crews and contractors remain to respond to outages
- Outlines strategic, data-driven investments leading to safer, more reliable and secure energy for customers and communities
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.
Cyclical stocks tend to move with the economic cycle and can be quite volatile in nature.
- Power outages likely along projected path
- 65 organizations across North Carolina receive grants to prepare for future emergencies and storms
- Company partners with communities to identify high-quality industrial sites in Palmetto State
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.