|Day Low/High||89.23 / 90.14|
|52 Wk Low/High||78.00 / 91.67|
- Michael Callahan will manage state and local regulatory and government relations, and community affairs
The uptrend that technicians would have confirmed as late as last Wednesday, or even Thursday around mid-day, is now clearly a market in correction.
Duke Energy posted second-quarter results that surpassed analysts' estimates Tuesday and reaffirmed its guidance for the remainder of the year as the electricity and gas utility company saw higher base rates and rider revenues.
- Company advocates for customers and communities
- Monthly energy bills for residential customers to drop by more than $3, starting in January
- Costs deferred from 2018 the primary reason for proposed increase
- Grant will fund Ivy Tech scholarships to train addiction specialists, connect them to potential employers
- Projects to strengthen communities by addressing economic and quality of life issues, as well as storm preparation
- U.S. packaging company Ball Corporation invests in wind power produced by the project
-- Initiatives include efforts to grow pipeline of women, veteran and minority engineers
- Once complete, it will be the largest solar project in Duke Energy Renewables' fleet
- Local stakeholders collaborated to identify environmental and recreation projects to benefit the community
- Free tools and low- to no-cost tips can help customers manage energy use and bills
- Grants presented to six organizations in Hancock, Shelby, Cass, Whitley, Tippecanoe, Vigo, Howard counties
- Strategic investments to serve a growing customer base are also a key part of request
- Owned capacity serves about 2 million homes and businesses
-- Duke Energy One acquires approximately 37 megawatts of solid oxide fuel cell generation from Bloom Energy
A subsidiary of Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) today announced it will acquire a portfolio of distributed fuel cell technology projects from Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE: BE), as part of the company's efforts to serve commercial and industrial customers'...
- Becomes first company to commercially deploy NRG Systems' innovative Bat Deterrent System in the continental U.S.
- 150 MW North Rosamond solar project achieves commercial operation
- Pleasanton Unified School District is the latest education system to work with REC Solar to deploy on-site solar plus storage solutions
- Properties in Sumter, Highlands and Lake counties announced, boosting prime industrial sites in Florida service area to 26
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.