|Day Low/High||84.05 / 85.05|
|52 Wk Low/High||72.34 / 87.75|
- Company will build three solar facilities in Northern Kentucky's Kenton and Grant counties
- Pick Your Due Date, Usage Alerts first of several new options available to customers with smart meters
- This is the 91st consecutive year in which the company has paid a dividend
New Pipeline System Increases the Reliability and Diversity of the Southeast U.S. Natural Gas Infrastructure
- Meteorologists predict near-normal summer temperatures - and about 2-2.5 degrees cooler than last summer
- Six properties to participate in company's Site Readiness Program
- More than 3,800 energy-efficient projects constructed in 2016
- More than 70 NC organizations receive support for high-impact programs and initiatives
-- As temperatures increase, follow these low-cost to no-cost energy-efficiency tips to save on your energy bill
- Proposed Lincoln County Combustion Turbine site expansion provides cost savings for Duke Energy customers
-- More than 50 percent of rate request related to investments in cleaner energy generation, including solar and natural gas
- State Rep. John Pfeiffer keynoted at the May 31 event
- Take action to prepare and stay safe when severe weather strikes
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 05/15/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- 27 counties across North Carolina and South Carolina to benefit from supported projects
-- Big Boy's Truck Stop in Johnston County to host electrification project
The Nasdaq closes at a record for the third session in a row as volatility holds at its lowest level in more than two decades.
The Nasdaq remain in the green, on track to close at another record, as Apple holds above its newly-secured $800 billion market cap level.
Stocks hold slightly higher on Tuesday morning as the low-volatility trading environment remains stable on Wall Street.
Stock futures move higher on Tuesday, setting the S&P 500 and Nasdaq up to notch new intraday records when markets open.
A mishap in northern Asia would be an awful catalyst even to ponder. But a less apocalyptic one would be oil.