|Day Low/High||85.61 / 86.83|
|52 Wk Low/High||72.34 / 87.75|
- The 24.9-megawatt solar site on Long Island is under construction
Santee Cooper could be bought by other power companies in South Carolina.
- 2017 education grants to benefit 59 organizations
The S&P 500 has returned 10% year to date, while the top half of it, around 16%.
Stock futures suggest the Dow Jones Industrial Average could dip below 22,000 when markets open Thursday.
- Households will receive energy-saving upgrades through $2.5 million investment
The labor market goes under inspection and Apple releases its earnings report.
- MDI to host truck electrification facility in Caldwell County, N.C.
- Companies pledge to take concrete actions to foster a diverse and inclusive environment
- Company will build three solar facilities in Northern Kentucky's Kenton and Grant counties
- Pick Your Due Date, Usage Alerts first of several new options available to customers with smart meters
- This is the 91st consecutive year in which the company has paid a dividend
New Pipeline System Increases the Reliability and Diversity of the Southeast U.S. Natural Gas Infrastructure
- Meteorologists predict near-normal summer temperatures - and about 2-2.5 degrees cooler than last summer
- Six properties to participate in company's Site Readiness Program
- More than 3,800 energy-efficient projects constructed in 2016
- More than 70 NC organizations receive support for high-impact programs and initiatives
-- As temperatures increase, follow these low-cost to no-cost energy-efficiency tips to save on your energy bill
- Proposed Lincoln County Combustion Turbine site expansion provides cost savings for Duke Energy customers
-- More than 50 percent of rate request related to investments in cleaner energy generation, including solar and natural gas
- State Rep. John Pfeiffer keynoted at the May 31 event
- Take action to prepare and stay safe when severe weather strikes