|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||65.50 / 87.75|
- Spring Ridge Constructors, LLC will be lead construction contractor of proposed 600-mile pipeline project
- Program will pay for solar photovoltaic (PV) systems at selected schools
- 22-acre solar power plant in Taylor County providing customers with 5 megawatts of carbon-free energy
- Pipeline size and pressure reduced after feedback from customers and community leaders
- First solar projects for Duke Energy Renewables in Georgia
Norway's $900 billion fund sold $300 million Duke shares before excluding the energy company because it poses "risk of severe environmental damage."
There's precious little fuel left to keep stocks trading higher. In the holiday-shortened week ahead, keep your eye on these market-moving events.
- More than 154,000 customers experienced an outage due to Hermine
- Company encourages customers to be prepared
- September is National Preparedness Month; make an emergency plan for your family
Cramer says he doesn't understand the obsession some investors have with the Federal Reserve. Forget the Fed.
Want to own stocks that pay secure dividends and can provide you with income during your retirement? Then take a look at these seven utility stocks.
Preserve capital, and pick up safe income from these blue-chip dividend stocks.
Solar panel maker SunPower blamed tax incentives for its early 2016 troubles this week, but the U.S. industry faces a much bigger obstacle in the next 2 years.
Duke Energy (DUK) stock was down in afternoon trading on Thursday after reporting lower-than-expected revenue for the 2016 second quarter.
With the stock trading today at around $85, expecting 10% gains or a price of $95 is possible in the next six to 12 months.
Duke Energy (DUK) is scheduled to post its 2016 second quarter earnings before Thursday’s opening bell.
- 200-megawatt (MW) Los Vientos IV near Rio Grande City begins operations
In an increasingly uncertain investment climate that's getting buffeted by presidential politics, here are the salient events in the days ahead.