|Day Low/High||74.61 / 75.84|
|52 Wk Low/High||66.99 / 87.75|
-- Company submits plans to the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (NCDEQ) to offer eligible neighbors new, permanent water supplies
- Company will provide $75,000 to the Western North Carolina Firefighters Association and $25,000 to the South Carolina State Firefighters' Foundation
- Duke Energy's operations and fuel management expertise contributes to fuel rate decrease for third consecutive year
Data this week should confirm that Trump will inherit a solid economy. Will he screw it up?
DUK is still in a downtrend from its July zenith, but slowing momentum suggest a look on the long side.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including downgrades for CF Industries, Duke Energy and FireEye, and an upgrade for Arista Networks.
- Duke Energy offers seasonal money-saving tools and tips
Telecom, utilities and energy stocks have dropped post-election; try this bearish options strategy to collect income while you wait.
Many potential Cabinet members may think twice before giving up board positions that come with lucrative pay.
- Renewable energy microgrid proposed to serve remote emergency communications tower
Here are 15 stocks that boast solid dividend yields and are growing earnings.
- The national campaign provides content focused on identifying scam warning signs
Check out these 15 stocks that boast solid dividend yields and are growing earnings.
- Implosion brings down the last Duke Energy coal plant in Eastern N.C.
- Duke Energy awards grants to 10 arts and cultural nonprofits in North Carolina
The energy company posted a mixed bag of third-quarter results Friday.
- Urban Revitalization grants designed to eliminate blight, create jobs, and increase business retention/expansion and workforce retraining opportunities
Duke Energy (DUK) reported better-than-anticipated earnings for the 2016 third quarter, but revenue fell short of analysts' expectations.
The October jobs report is released on Friday, November 4th at 8:30 a.m. Eastern.
Duke Energy (DUK) is scheduled to report 2016 third quarter results prior to Friday's market open.
- Kodwo Ghartey-Tagoe named South Carolina state president
Wall Street suffered a dismal start to the month on Tuesday as conflicting polls bred uncertainty over the upcoming presidential election.
Stocks extend losses by mid-afternoon Tuesday in a weaker start to November as uncertainty over the upcoming presidential election weighs on Wall Street.
Wall Street ends a choppy day of trading after crude oil prices see losses accelerate throughout Monday's session.