|Day Low/High||82.45 / 83.27|
|52 Wk Low/High||72.34 / 87.75|
Tax reform is a hot topic in corporate earnings, coming up in hundreds of calls since the summer of 2016.
- New format makes meeting accessible to 1 million shareholders worldwide
The consumer finally has some fun money to spare. That is the good news.
Jim Cramer's bullish on ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Chesapeake Energy, Priceline Group and more.
Jim Cramer says it's a sea change: It's not just about economic growth, it's about global growth without inflation.
Fed Chair Janet Yellen will give her two-day semiannual monetary policy testimony, while major economic data will drive markets.
-- Power is flowing to City Utilities of Springfield
Wall Street struggles for direction in the final hours of Wednesday's session after the Federal Reserve stands pat on rates.
Stocks fluctuate on Wednesday afternoon after the Federal Reserve makes a unanimous decision to hold rates unchanged.
- Birth mothers can take at least 12 weeks' paid time off
- Eastern NC counties still struggling to rebuild after Hurricane Matthew
- The company, its employees and customers team up to raise funds to help families struggling to pay their winter energy bills
- About 500 megawatts of owned and purchased solar capacity brought online in 2016
- State issues preliminary approval of plans to offer eligible neighbors new, permanent water supplies
- Suwannee Solar Facility is the third in the company's long-range plan to install universal solar as part of its diverse energy mix in Florida
- Company has donated more than $58 million to the state's charitable organizations since 2000
- Company completes strategic generation and infrastructure portfolio transition
- Program has helped more than 1,800 residential customers and 125 business customers with upfront costs of installation
- Charging station will help city transition from diesel to electric buses