|Day Low/High||4.77 / 5.15|
|52 Wk Low/High||2.88 / 10.87|
DelMar now holds seven allowed United States patents and eight international patents with more than 100 additional patent filings from thirteen patent families representing patent claims covering VAL-083 to 2036
Proposed Pivotal Phase III Clinical Trial in bevacizumab-failed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) to enroll 180 patients with target completion in well under two years
DelMar to work with advisors to confirm a clinical strategy with VAL-083 for the treatment of refractory ovarian cancer, either as a single-agent or in combination with other approved agents
- DelMar will hold a Business Update Call for Shareholders on Wednesday September 7, 2016 at 5 p.m. EDT -
- Company will also hold a Business Update Call for Shareholders on Wednesday September 7, 2016 at 5 p.m. EDT -
Here's how to trade five stocks that are ready to break out and trade higher from current levels.
Biotech investors have not had much to cheer about in 2016.
DelMar Pharmaceuticals enjoyed a bit of good news this week after its shares were uplisted to the Nasdaq Capital Market this week.
DMPI to Begin Trading on NASDAQ Capital Market on July 12, 2016
- Company will host its quarterly business update conference call and webcast today at 5 PM EDT -
New funds and restructuring of warrants to eliminate a significant portion of derivative liability positions Company to meet senior exchange listing requirement
New Orphan Designation is the Third Awarded to DelMar Pharmaceuticals by FDA Office of Orphan Products Development (OOPD)
Results to date support the potential of VAL-083 as a new treatment paradigm for GBM patients who have failed or are unlikely to respond to currently available treatments
Unique mechanism of action takes advantage of tumor mutations; Findings provide direction for future combination therapies
MD Anderson Researchers Presented New Pre-clinical Data Today at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
Update on DelMar's Phase I/II Refractory GBM Clinical Trial with VAL-083 to be published as a late-breaking abstract on April 19, 2016
FDA Office of Orphan Products Development (OOPD) has granted orphan drug designation for VAL-083 in the treatment of medulloblastoma
- Presentation with live webcast on Monday, February 8th at 10:00 a.m. EST -
- MD Anderson to initiate new clinical studies for the treatment of recurrent GBM -
- Presentation with live webcast on Tuesday, January 12th at 11:00 a.m. PT -