|Day Low/High||54.05 / 55.58|
|52 Wk Low/High||36.71 / 66.82|
Nine burger options to choose from and a side of fries at a great price for a limited time
Here's what you need to know now for Friday, Jan. 19
New Creative Campaign From Droga5 Spotlights the Menu Item That Put IHOP On the Map - Pancakes, Pancakes, PancakesSM - and Kicks Off The Brand's 60th Year of Championing All-Day Breakfast
Applebee's Kicks off the New Year Today by Introducing the 2 DOLLAR Blue Moon® Neighborhood Drink
Shareholders of DineEquity Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 7.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2018 covered call at the $55 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 16.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $55 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but DIN shares would have to climb 10% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 14.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Applebee's Grill + Bar® Restaurant Brand Now in 15 Countries and Territories World Wide
Not surprisingly, nearly 20% of the companies on our list are specialty retail, grocery or retail apparel.
Stocks are setting up to be oversold just in time for Christmas.
In trading on Monday, shares of DineEquity Inc crossed above their 200 day moving average of $46.74, changing hands as high as $49.10 per share. DineEquity Inc shares are currently trading up about 6.9% on the day.
Feel the Cheer with the Dollar L.I.T.™ only at Applebee's
For a Limited Time, the Latest, Innovative Menu Lineup Joins the Five Existing French Toast Favorites Available Only at IHOP
ALXN, FLWS, WEN, GPS and DIN all recently were downgraded by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
Starting this Month, the All-Day Breakfast Leader Will Also Test Delivery, Further Building on an Enhanced To-Go Program that Includes Innovative Packaging Designed Around Signature IHOP Pancakes
The chain reportedly received a $2.3 billion bid from Roark Capital group
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AVT, CAR, FF, WUBA Downgrades: ALXN, CLRO, DIN, JCAP, KLDX, MT, OTIV, SHEN, TGEN, THS, TREC Initiations: AIRG Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Come enjoy a fun and unexpected twist on everyone's favorite classic entree
A lot of restaurants are offering discounts or free meals for active and former service members.
Carroll focusing on culture, franchisee relationships and accountability as brand aims to regain market share in 2018
Awards Celebrate Franchisee and Vendor Efforts in Philanthropy, Hospitality, and Sales
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 10/13/2017 settlement date, and DineEquity Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 11.18 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.98. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
Shares of Red Robin are down some 30% after missing earnings and revenue estimates. Jim Cramer wonders, what options are left?
IHOP Franchisees Will Salute Military Families throughout November, Including Offering Veterans and Active Duty Military Free Red, White and Blue Pancakes on November 10
Companies in the apparel, retail and restaurant sectors could be dumped even more than they have been as 2017 wraps up.
Those names in the sector that I actually like or own are few and far between, and some are not widely followed.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.