|Day Low/High||11.43 / 11.76|
|52 Wk Low/High||7.92 / 23.70|
Investors in 3D Systems Corp. saw new options become available today, for the May 11th expiration.
These names are showing bullish or bearish reversal patterns for the past week.
Charts say we've already worked off the market's recent overbought reading.
- The NextDent™ 5100 - powered by Figure 4™ technology - out-performs similar competitive offerings with 4x the speed; provides customers up to 90 percent cost savings
SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO SHAKE THE MASS MARKET
- 3DXpert for SOLIDWORKS empowers Dassault Systemes' SOLIDWORKS customers to easily prepare and optimize their designs for additive manufacturing
Investors in 3D Systems Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the March 23rd expiration.
Investors in 3D Systems Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the March 9th expiration.
Investors in 3D Systems Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the March 16th expiration.
Combination of VSP (Virtual Surgical Planning) and anatomical models for the craniomaxillofacial specialty improves results and saves surgeons hours in the operating room
- The Combination of 3D Systems' Materials and Technology Enabled First-of-Its-Kind Luxury Faucet
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 11/15/2017 settlement date, and 3D Systems Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 7.20 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.67.
Investors in 3D Systems Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the January 2018 expiration.
-- Industry-first Volume Virtual Reality software speeds visualization of digital 3D models created from patient scans
-- Offerings uniquely position the company to address the broadest set of customer applications with industry-leading materials, hardware, software and services
- New ProX® SLS 6100 offers six production-grade materials and delivers superior part quality compared to competing systems
- Scalable, automated, fully integrated platform delivers first true end-to-end factory solution for metal additive manufacturing
- 3-Year Contract Includes 3D Systems' On Demand Manufacturing Solutions as Technology and Service Partner -- Enabling BMW to Accelerate Customer Innovation
- Platform delivers fully functional production parts starting at a price point of twenty-five thousand dollars
3D Systems is down 26% in two days, but could fall another 23% according to a new research report.
Investors in 3D Systems Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the December 22nd expiration.
Stocks retreat from all-time highs set earlier in the day Wednesday as the Fed opts to leave rates unchanged, but did signal that further rate increases were forthcoming.
U.S. stock futures are rising on Tuesday, as the Federal Reserve begins a two-day policy meeting.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.