|Day Low/High||67.61 / 68.90|
|52 Wk Low/High||68.22 / 85.30|
Jim Cramer says that on Thursday we saw the right stocks rally, even if we didn't see it in the averages. This market had breadth.
Even in a time of rising rates, utility stocks should have a place in your portfolio.
Jim Cramer highlights Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Microsoft, CONSOL Energy, Shopify, National Grid, Ventas, Energy Transfer Partners.
- Project is aligned with Alberta's provincial goals of increasing energy savings
Long-duration windstorm ranks in top five storms in Dominion Energy's history
- Choptank will deploy DVI's advanced voltage management system to all 54,000 members
- Awards recognize five outstanding nonprofit organizations that bring art and culture to life in K-12 schools
Jim Cramer focuses on Consolidated Edison, XPO Logistics, AT&T, Duke Energy, Dominion Energy.
Jim Cramer advises discipline amid the declines. Don't rush in, but practice 'pyramid buying'.
This week, 141 companies will report earnings, and there will be a string of macroeconomic data points.
Jim Cramer's bullish on Dominion Energy, U.S. Concrete, Banco Santander, Republic First Bancorp, First Horizon National, and NVIDIA.
Jim Cramer maps the roller coaster ride of Wednesday's session: Use strength to ring the register, use weakness to buy your favorites.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Splunk, LAM Research, American Electric Power, Dominion Energy, and Consolidated Edison.
Jump quickly, says Jim Cramer, and if you've done your homework, you can pick up great stocks at discounted prices.
- Now accepting applications for grants of up to $25,000 each; Recipients to be announced in April
Cramer breaks down what's driving these market gains: taxes, trade, deregulation and a strengthening global economy.
Jim Cramer focuses on Intel, Exelon, Dominion Energy, American Electric Power, 21st Century Fox, Chimera Investment.
- Ontario's long-term energy plan includes in front of the meter conservation (IFMC) as a critical resource to achieve aggressive energy conservation goals
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.