|Day Low/High||73.41 / 74.61|
|52 Wk Low/High||64.54 / 78.97|
Politics aside, cool weather benefits retailers, says Jim Cramer.
Stocks sensitive to interest rates are doing better today.
-Diane Leopold to become president, CEO of Dominion Energy
- Focus is on shelter, access to health care, and food security in regions served by Dominion
- Dominion plans to construct additional 180 megawatts (AC) of Amazon-enabled solar in Virginia; total of 260 megawatts
- Customers reported $1.2M in utility scam requests in 2015
Wall Street suffered a dismal start to the month on Tuesday as conflicting polls bred uncertainty over the upcoming presidential election.
Stocks extend losses by mid-afternoon Tuesday in a weaker start to November as uncertainty over the upcoming presidential election weighs on Wall Street.
Wall Street ends a choppy day of trading after crude oil prices see losses accelerate throughout Monday's session.
U.S. stocks hold onto slight gains by midday Monday an earnings-driven jump in utilities offsets a decline in energy.
- Rewards up to $1,250 available for energy-efficiency home improvements
Stock losses accelerate heading into the market close on Thursday after defensive names slip on a spike in Treasury yields.
- Construction underway on solar facilities in Isle of Wight, Louisa, Powhatan counties
- July, August and September combine for three-month record
- 60-megawatt solar development in North Carolina acquired
- Program will help about 350 schools and 95,000 students
As the Federal Reserve gets ready to tighten, investors' flight to safety has reversed course. Here's how to trade in the week ahead.