|Day Low/High||75.94 / 76.64|
|52 Wk Low/High||67.58 / 78.97|
Just because Trump's pro-business doesn't mean he's pro-stock market, says Jim Cramer.
Jim Cramer's bullish on BRK.B, D, SAP, FCX; but he's bearish on HYH.
- Customers have experienced, on average, a 10 percent improvement in reliability of power since 2011
Jim Cramer interviews Dominion Resources CEO Tom Farrell about energy opportunities.
What's behind the strength of this amazing market? Jim Cramer says it's collision avoidance and rapid recovery.
Navigating the investing 2017 waters is likely to be more difficult than the market currently expects. Here are three sectors that don't depend on economic growth to do well.
- "Power Engineering" magazine recognizes station at annual energy awards program
- Grants recognize importance of in-school enrichment and out-of-school educational activities
Politics aside, cool weather benefits retailers, says Jim Cramer.
Stocks sensitive to interest rates are doing better today.
-Diane Leopold to become president, CEO of Dominion Energy
- Focus is on shelter, access to health care, and food security in regions served by Dominion
- Dominion plans to construct additional 180 megawatts (AC) of Amazon-enabled solar in Virginia; total of 260 megawatts
- Customers reported $1.2M in utility scam requests in 2015
Wall Street suffered a dismal start to the month on Tuesday as conflicting polls bred uncertainty over the upcoming presidential election.
Stocks extend losses by mid-afternoon Tuesday in a weaker start to November as uncertainty over the upcoming presidential election weighs on Wall Street.
Wall Street ends a choppy day of trading after crude oil prices see losses accelerate throughout Monday's session.