|Day Low/High||73.83 / 75.32|
|52 Wk Low/High||64.54 / 78.97|
- Spring Ridge Constructors, LLC will be lead construction contractor of proposed 600-mile pipeline project
- Grants totaling $50,000 will be awarded to school-based arts and education programs in Virginia
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 08/31/2016 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- Grants to focus on programs providing shelter, access to health care and food security
In the week ahead, data will make it clearer whether Friday's stock market plunge was a healthy adjustment or the harbinger of a steeper crash.
There's precious little fuel left to keep stocks trading higher. In the holiday-shortened week ahead, keep your eye on these market-moving events.
Cramer says Ellie Mae is fantastic and Altria is best of breed for yield.
Cramer said the market is a ball of confusion and he doesn't blame any investor for sitting on the sidelines a while.
- Celebrating one-year anniversary of expanded program with weatherization events in three regions
- Half- million tons of coal waste piled along Clinch tributary used as fuel
Cramer says he doesn't understand the obsession some investors have with the Federal Reserve. Forget the Fed.
We've seen it before and we'll see it again, Cramer says. Here's how to profit from the next flash crash.
Want to own stocks that pay secure dividends and can provide you with income during your retirement? Then take a look at these seven utility stocks.
- K-12 and higher education grants will help nearly 100 learning institutions in 11 states
Exelon is moderately cheap compared with the industry while Sempra and Dominion may be gaining some traction, analysts say.
- Grant expands engineering program to teach about super small devices to enhance green energy lighting, solar cells, and more
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for Bristol-Myers Squibb, JPMorgan and Weyerhaeuser, and an upgrade for Merck.