|Day Low/High||78.55 / 79.27|
|52 Wk Low/High||69.51 / 81.65|
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 07/31/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Santee Cooper could be bought by other power companies in South Carolina.
- Projects total 20 megawatts of solar capacity
- Project in Hampden Maine will leverage the utility's existing AMI infrastructure
- Illinois Future Energy Jobs Act expected to accelerate energy efficiency implementations
President Donald Trump will soon have to pick a side in a dispute between two of his favorite industries.
- DONG Energy of Denmark to construct 12 megawatts of offshore wind energy
- Southeastern Electric Exchange awards top honors for two transmission projects
- Company closes on Clarke County solar array
After a 10-year, $1.5 million commitment, scholarship program wraps up with awards to last six students
- Dominion Energy customer shares experience after powerful thunderstorms
- All used fuel safely transferred into on-site dry storage
- 43,000 acres of habitat suitable for pollinators created in electric corridors
- Solar for Students more than doubles in size with six new participants
Cramer shares his views on which way the economy is really heading, and discusses what happened to Ford's Mark Fields.
- Keeping the public safe around power lines is Dominion's top priority
-- Murray promoted to vice president-State & Electric Public Policy
- Emissions from company's energy infrastructure falling