|Day Low/High||77.31 / 78.72|
|52 Wk Low/High||69.51 / 81.65|
- More than 700 employees and contractors heading south for restoration effort in Florida
- Company remains vigilant and prepared; urges customers to prepare
-- Company expects 10 percent increases beginning in fourth-quarter 2017, subject to board approval
-- New programs designed for residential, business customers who cannot invest in their own solar panels
-- Grants offered for programs providing shelter, access to health care and food security
- Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation donates $75,000 to support American Red Cross efforts
- Reduction in transmission-related costs contributes to decrease
- Grants totaling $50,000 will be awarded to school-based arts and education programs
- Goal is to help address sharp decline in pollinator habitats in Virginia and North Carolina
Hear me out: The same lessons and disciplines are useful in both.
- Now accepting applications for 10 grants of $50,000 each
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 07/31/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Santee Cooper could be bought by other power companies in South Carolina.
- Projects total 20 megawatts of solar capacity
- Project in Hampden Maine will leverage the utility's existing AMI infrastructure
- Illinois Future Energy Jobs Act expected to accelerate energy efficiency implementations
President Donald Trump will soon have to pick a side in a dispute between two of his favorite industries.
- DONG Energy of Denmark to construct 12 megawatts of offshore wind energy
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.