|Day Low/High||68.03 / 68.98|
|52 Wk Low/High||61.53 / 77.19|
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at IBM, Nike, Newmont Mining, U.S. Silica Holdings, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, CenturyLink, Exxon Mobil and more.
- Typical residential customers will receive an anticipated $13 credit on their January bill as a result of Grid Transformation & Security Act of 2018
DALLAS, Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, and Swank Capital, LLC, announce an upcoming interim change to constituents of The Cushing ® MLP High Income Index (the "Index").
DALLAS, Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, and Swank Capital, LLC, announce an upcoming interim change to the constituents of The Cushing ® 30 MLP Index (the "Index").
CLEVELAND, Jan. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- To help customers minimize energy costs, while maximizing safety and comfort, Dominion Energy Ohio offers a variety of simple, inexpensive conservation tips for natural gas heating, water heating, cooking and...
- 2019 program will provide 75,000 free redbud seedlings for children, teens in 18 states
- Southeast Energy Group operating segment will house SCANA Corporation operating companies, services company
- Promotes two officers, recognizing increased complexity in roles
NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) will replace SCANA Corporation (NYSE: SCG) in the S&P 500 effective prior to the open of trading on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 11/30/2018 settlement date, and Dominion Energy Inc is the #59 most shorted of the S&P 500 components, based on 6.16 "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then divided by the average daily volume, to express the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C.
-- All requisite approvals received and transactions officially closed
- Natural gas-fueled station provides power for 400,000 homes
In the latest look at the underlying components of the S&P 500 ordered by largest market capitalization, Dominion Energy Inc has taken over the #109 spot from Boston Scientific Corp. , according to The Online Investor.
- Company named the highest ranked electric and gas utility
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 11/15/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- More than 30,000 customers doing their part to support renewable energy and protect the environment
- Dominion Energy and Smithfield Foods form joint venture, Align Renewable Natural Gas (RNG)℠
- Dominion Energy agrees to acquire Dominion Energy Midstream common units for 0.2492 Dominion Energy common shares per Dominion Energy Midstream unit
RICHMOND, Va. and CAYCE, S.
- Company will partner with Department of Veterans Services to boost energy-efficiency upgrades for Virginia veterans
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.