|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||61.53 / 85.30|
Now for those of you haven't voted, please go and do so and don't vote this stuff just invest in it!
- 824 megawatts of solar currently under development or in operation
- Third-quarter 2018 reported earnings of $1.30 per share; operating earnings of $1.15 per share
Jim Cramer says it'll be hard for stocks to stabilize until the Fed's stance softens. He's got your game plan for next week.
Jim Cramer's big takeaways? From cars and homebuilders to chips, he sees pockets of dramatic slowing.
Jim Cramer takes a look at Camping World, American Electric Power, Avangrid, Dominion Energy, Thor Industries, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals and more.
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at Verizon, ONE Gas, CVS Health, Arconic, Vodafone Group, Optinose and more.
Companies, like PepsiCo and Constellation, need to constantly reinvent themselves, or they'll get crushed. It's a tough battle, Jim Cramer says.
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at Twitter, Dominion Energy, Caterpillar, and United Rentals.
-Company issues 'Request for Proposals' for solar and onshore wind generation
CLEVELAND, Oct. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Energy Ohio reminds customers of the various company payment plans and government energy assistance programs that can help them stay warm this winter.
- Company issues 'Request for Information' from non-residential customers
- Surry electric facility the first of two Virginia nuclear stations to file for renewed 20-year operating license
- Substantial progress made to restore power to 600,000 customers impacted by Tropical Storm Michael
- Power restored to more than 250,000 of the customers affected by Tropical Storm Michael
CLEVELAND, Oct. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Energy Ohio reminds customers that an annual professional inspection of their furnace and other natural gas appliances can help ensure year-round safety, comfort and economy.
- Company positions people, equipment and supplies for most efficient response
U.S. natural gas futures are transforming into a global pricing benchmark, due to a combination of growing international demand and a surge in shipments of American gas. (Sponsored. Written by Russell Blinch.)
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.