|Day Low/High||80.33 / 81.24|
|52 Wk Low/High||67.41 / 81.04|
- Grants to support environmental education and stewardship initiatives in 10 states
Dominion says the project off the Virginia coast will include more than 220 wind turbines and power up to 650,000 homes at peak.
- Proposal includes more than 2,600 megawatts of wind energy by 2026 off Virginia coast
RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Company Charitable Foundation will support American Red Cross disaster relief efforts
- Power restored to more than 410,000 customers in SC, NC and VA
- Crews and materials placed in strategic locations for storm response in northeast North Carolina and Virginia
- People, equipment and supplies in position for storm response
- Zero-emissions electric school buses will improve air quality, reduce carbon emissions
- New program offers $20 incentive for pickup and recycling of old refrigerators and freezers
Jim previews today's club call and discusses Wednesday's broader market selloff.
Algos think short term, autopilot is not the best way to invest for the long term, especially when it goes against Warren Buffett.
- Company seeks potential interested participants and broadband partners
CLEVELAND, Aug. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- National 811 Day is Sunday, August 11, 2019, and Dominion Energy urges homeowners and professional excavators to put safety first by calling 811 to have underground utility lines marked before doing any digging...
- Four pilots totaling 16 megawatts are largest projects of their kind in Virginia
D is one of the stocks in the utility sector that Jim Cramer points out you can buy as the trade war continues.
These stocks and sectors are safe havens, and may even be opportunities.
Jim Cramer puts the new tariffs in context and tells investors how to survive the trade war: Stand by some techs, and companies without China exposure.
Despite Wednesday’s decline, breadth was not bad and the number of stocks making new highs chimed in at 321, while the number of stocks making new lows stopped increasing, and there's the Volatility Index....
RICHMOND, Va., July 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Dominion Energy (NYSE: D) has declared a quarterly dividend of 91.
- Second-quarter 2019 GAAP reported earnings of $0.05 per share
RICHMOND, Va., July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Energy, Inc.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.