CTS Corp. (CTS)

28.33
NYSE : Electronic Technology
Prev Close 27.68
Day Low/High 27.89 / 28.44
52 Wk Low/High 24.07 / 37.10
Avg Volume 139.10K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 32.67M
Market Cap 904.28M
EPS 1.40
P/E Ratio 18.09
Div & Yield 0.16 (0.56%)
CTS Corporation Board Names President & CEO O’Sullivan As Chairman

CTS Corporation Board Names President & CEO O’Sullivan As Chairman

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced the following: The Board of Directors for CTS Corporation announced the appointment of Kieran O’Sullivan to the role of Chairman of the Board effective after ...

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the first quarter dividend of $0.

CTS Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Results

CTS Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Results

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced fourth quarter and full-year 2013 financial results.

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year 2013 at approximately 4:30 p.

CTS About To Put More Money In Your Pocket

CTS About To Put More Money In Your Pocket

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/24/13, CTS Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.04, payable on 1/31/14.

CTS Expands Frequency Portfolio To Include Semiconductors

CTS Expands Frequency Portfolio To Include Semiconductors

CTS Electronic Components, Incorporated (NYSE: CTS), a global leader in designing and manufacturing a diverse array of electronic components for the automotive, communications, medical, industrial, defense and ...

CTS Corporation Leadership Changes As Part Of Ongoing Simplify, Focus And Drive Profitable Growth Strategy

CTS Corporation Leadership Changes As Part Of Ongoing Simplify, Focus And Drive Profitable Growth Strategy

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) has appointed three new leaders to its senior leadership team.

YieldBoost CTS To 8.2% Using Options

YieldBoost CTS To 8.2% Using Options

Shareholders of CTS Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2014 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

CTS Corporation Announces 14 Percent Dividend Increase

CTS Corporation Announces 14 Percent Dividend Increase

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a 14 percent increase of its quarterly cash dividend from $0.

CTS Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results

CTS Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced third quarter 2013 revenues of $159.

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the third quarter 2013 at approximately 4:30 p.

CTS Corporation Announces Sale Of EMS Business As Part Of Its Strategy To Simplify, Focus And Drive Profitable Growth

CTS Corporation Announces Sale Of EMS Business As Part Of Its Strategy To Simplify, Focus And Drive Profitable Growth

CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Benchmark Electronics, Inc.

CTS About To Put More Money In Your Pocket

CTS About To Put More Money In Your Pocket

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/25/13, CTS Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.035, payable on 11/1/13.

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the third quarter dividend of $0.

CTS Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results

CTS Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced second quarter 2013 revenues of $151.

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the second quarter 2013 at approximately 4:30 p.

How To YieldBoost CTS From 1% To 18.8%

How To YieldBoost CTS From 1% To 18.8%

Shareholders of CTS Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 70 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 17.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 18.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the first quarter dividend of $0.

CTS Will Present At The Sidoti & Company, LLC Seventeenth Annual Emerging Growth Research Institutional Investor Forum

CTS Will Present At The Sidoti & Company, LLC Seventeenth Annual Emerging Growth Research Institutional Investor Forum

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced today that management will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company, LLC Seventeenth Annual Emerging Growth Research Institutional Investor Forum on March 19 at the Grand Hyatt...

CTS Electronics Manufacturing Solutions Awarded A Second Contract From A Major Medical Orthopedic Firm

CTS Electronics Manufacturing Solutions Awarded A Second Contract From A Major Medical Orthopedic Firm

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) a leading supplier of electronics manufacturing services, today announced that CTS EMS has been awarded a second production program to provide printed circuit board assemblies for a leading...

CTS Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Financial Results

CTS Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Financial Results

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced fourth quarter 2012 revenues of $138.

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 at approximately 4:30 p.

CTS Awarded Second Actuator Production Program For Active Air Grill Shutter System

CTS Awarded Second Actuator Production Program For Active Air Grill Shutter System

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced that CTS Automotive Products was awarded a second production program to supply brushless motor-driven actuators for active air grill shutter systems.

CTS Corporation Announces Acquisition Of D&R Technology, LLC

CTS Corporation Announces Acquisition Of D&R Technology, LLC

CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) today announced the acquisition of D&R Technology (D&R), a privately-held company with annual sales of approximately $50 million.

CTS Closes Previously Announced Singapore Sale-Leaseback Transaction

CTS Closes Previously Announced Singapore Sale-Leaseback Transaction

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced that it has completed the sale and leaseback of its Singapore facility for proceeds in excess of the underlying book value.

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend

The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the fourth quarter dividend of $0.

CTS Corporation Announces Appointment Of New President And CEO

CTS Corporation Announces Appointment Of New President And CEO

CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) today announced the appointment of Kieran O’Sullivan to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer effective January 7, 2013.

CTS Corporation Stock Downgraded (CTS)

CTS Corporation Stock Downgraded (CTS)

CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.

CTS Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results

CTS Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced third quarter 2012 revenues of $137.

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation Announces Dates For Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call

CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the third quarter 2012 at approximately 4:30 p.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B (Buy)