|Day Low/High||28.95 / 30.03|
|52 Wk Low/High||22.57 / 35.36|
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) has appointed Mark Chung Vice President, Strategy & Business Development for the Americas.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) will announce second quarter 2014 financial results before the U.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 06/30/2014 settlement date, which shows a 1,447,302 share decrease in total short interest for Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. , to 4,631,390, a decrease of 23.81% since 06/13/2014.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Roy Armes today announced a transition in executive leadership of the company’s International business segment.
At an event today, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company officially announced its upcoming Global Technical Center (GTC), a $35.
Cooper Tire Asia held a formal dedication ceremony June 12 for a new Asia Technical Center (ATC) in Kunshan, China, which is also the site of the Cooper Kunshan Tire (CKT) manufacturing plant, approximately 30 miles...
Members of the Cooper Tire & Rubber Company technology team will be among a select group of companies at the University of Toledo today consulting with scientists and engineers from NASA Glenn Research Center in...
Cooper Tire is encouraging drivers to get the summer travel season rolling with its national reward event.
PEI CTB AEM are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Thursday, May 29, 2014, 4:00 AM ET
At its Investor Day in New York today, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) outlined its strategies for continued strong shareholder value creation.
Stocks with insider trader activity include CTB, GHC and ICUI
On its just introduced CS5 Touring tire, Cooper has included a new innovation—the Wear Square ™— to help consumers gauge the amount of wear on their tires, providing an indication of when it may be ...
Celebrating 100 years of crafting tires for life’s road trips, Cooper today announced the introduction of its latest new product, the innovative CS5 Touring tire.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) today announced a quarterly dividend of 10.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) will webcast live its Investor Day presentation on May 15, 2014 beginning at 8:30 a.
That winter has done a number on our roads. This is good news for several construction names.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) today reported results for the first quarter of 2014.
Cooper Tire, CVS Caremark, Expedia, Kraft Foods, Manitowoc, Mohawk, Newell Rubbermaid, OpenTable and Public Storage end this week's earnings parade.
Cooper Tire & Rubber was a leading decliner within the consumer non-durables industry, falling $0.32 (-1.3%) to $25.15 on average volume
Shareholders of Cooper Tire & Rubber looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $27 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.35 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $27 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but CTB shares would have to advance 6.4% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 11.7% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) will announce first quarter 2014 financial results before market open Friday, May 2, 2014.
James Dennin, Kapitall: Women-run funds outperformed last year. Is there a good explanation for this or are women just better?a¿¿ This [...]
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company was a leading decliner within the consumer non-durables industry, falling $0.45 (-1.9%) to $23.34 on light volume
At the annual Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, Ky.
Roadmaster is showcasing the RM234, a premium regional all-position tire, and the RM254, a premium regional pick-up and delivery drive tire, at this week's Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, Ky.
Shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB) are gaining Friday after the company reported fourth quarter results that beat analysts' earnings and revenue estimates.
U.S. stock futures rise; Herbalife pushes back shareholders meeting; Liberty Media drops bid to buy rest of Sirius it doesn't already own; BP reaches deal to secure new U.S. government contracts.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year 2013.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.