|Day Low/High||22.19 / 23.38|
|52 Wk Low/High||19.55 / 31.22|
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/12/14, Centerstate Banks, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.01, payable on 3/31/14.
The most recent short interest data was recently released by the NASDAQ for the 02/14/2014 settlement date, and Centerstate Banks, Inc. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 9.89 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.12.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 02/14/2014 settlement date, which shows a 588,342 share increase in total short interest for Centerstate Banks, Inc. , to 790,316, an increase of 291.30% since 01/31/2014.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/11/13, Centerstate Banks, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.01, payable on 12/31/13.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/11/13, Centerstate Banks, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.01, payable on 9/30/13.
Shareholders of Centerstate Banks, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2014 covered call at the $10 strike and collect the premium based on the 35 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Centerstate Banks (Nasdaq:CSFL) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.
And the number of banks chartered has dropped by nearly a third over the past four years.
Centerstate Banks of Florida (Nasdaq:CSFL) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a sell to hold.
State regulators shutter two banks in Tennessee and one apiece in Florida and Minnesota.
Regulators shutter one bank apiece in Florida, Georgia and Pennsylvania, for the first bank failures of 2012.
The Hartford sells its bank to CenterState and other insurers could follow suit.
TheStreet looks at the actively traded bank stocks with the most upside.
TheStreet looks at 10 actively traded banks with buy recommendations from analysts that have the most price upside based on one-year price targets.
CenterState Bancorp CEO Ernie Pinner says 2011 is going to be a challenging year for the banking industry, and especially for community banks.
Industry watchers have picked an assortment of financial leaders as the most important of 2010.
CenterState Banks Inc. (NASDAQ: CSFL) received federal regulatory approval on Oct.
Six savings and loan associations and one bank joins TheStreet's list of undercapitalized institutions.
CenterState Banks prices an offering of common stock at discount to the previous session's closing price.
Three Florida banks failed on Friday, along with two in South Carolina and one in Michigan.
The banking crisis that unfolded in 2008 resembles that of other periods. Each time, banks outperformed afterward.
While Florida has had relatively few bank failures, real-estate loans have been sunk by over-development.
Florida is one of the epicenters of the housing and credit crisis, and its reeling banks are showing signs of stress.
For the first time in nearly five years, the FDIC is unable to find a buyer for a failed bank's insured deposits.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.