|Day Low/High||15.29 / 15.93|
|52 Wk Low/High||13.27 / 22.56|
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/7/14, Commercial Metals Co. , Atlas Energy LP , and Exterran Holdings Inc will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.
Investors in Commercial Metals Co. saw new options begin trading this week, for the June 2015 expiration.
Investors in Commercial Metals Co. saw new options begin trading today, for the November 22nd expiration.
CHW CMC LNC are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 4:00 AM ET
Investors in Commercial Metals Co. saw new options become available today, for the August 16th expiration.
Stocks with insider trader activity include WDC, GPS and CMC
Interesting patterns forming on the charts of Fluor, AES, Commercial Metals and IPG Photonics.
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Commercial Metals Co. is the #30 broker analyst pick, on average, out of the 50 stocks making up the Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index, according to Metals Channel.
After a 15-month rally in the broad market, stock investors have a lot to lose right now.
Investors in Commercial Metals Co. saw new options begin trading today, for the April 19th expiration.
Light volume now is bothersome but shows that many folks are not buying into the rally.
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Commercial Metals Co. is the #26 broker analyst pick, on average, out of the 50 stocks making up the Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index, according to Metals Channel.
Investors in Commercial Metals Co. saw new options become available today, for the September 20th expiration.
KMM DMLP KTF CMC CAT are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, 5:00 AM ET
Alcoa stock still has roughly 15% upside potential. based on growing cash flow and improved aluminum prices.
Shareholders of Commercial Metals Co. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2014 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Stocks with insider trader activity include DIN, JBHT, FU, AAPL and CMC
Upgrades: AGM, CMC, DCM, ECA, ENV, EVOL, GAI, HLIT, IPXL, PEB, SENEB, SNSS, VLY, WLFC Downgrades: CMP, DMD, ERJ, FEIM, FIRE, GG, HFBC, HTCH, ICA, KTEC, MFNC, NVEC Initiations: EQM, EXA, NOW Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 07/15/2013 settlement date, which shows a 2,875,481 share increase in total short interest for Commercial Metals Co. , to 6,155,678, an increase of 87.66% since 06/28/2013.
Based on Alcoa's performance and growth outlook, investors should be optimistic about the company's future.
Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.
Upgrades: APOL, FMBI Downgrades: AZN, CCG, CMC, GRMN, LXK, ZX Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
In trading on Monday, shares of Commercial Metals Co. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $13.44 per share.
CMC THO UDR LNC MA are going ex-dividend tomorrow, April 5, 2013
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/5/13, Commercial Metals Co. CMC will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 4/23/13.
Investors are awaiting signs that corporate earnings are recovering.
Stock futures are lower Monday as investors brace for the next leg of the battle over the financial future of the U.S. and the start of earnings season.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.