Celadon Group Inc (CGI)

7.75
NYSE : Services
Prev Close 8.00
Day Low/High 7.75 / 8.15
52 Wk Low/High 4.85 / 13.36
Avg Volume 433.70K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 28.21M
Market Cap 225.67M
EPS 0.90
P/E Ratio 20.51
Div & Yield 0.08 (1.00%)

Latest News

Celadon Group Enters Oversold Territory (CGI)

Celadon Group Enters Oversold Territory (CGI)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Notable Thursday Option Activity: CGI, DRRX, RMTI

Notable Thursday Option Activity: CGI, DRRX, RMTI

Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in Celadon Group, Inc. , where a total of 4,201 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 420,100 underlying shares.

September 16th Options Now Available For Celadon Group

September 16th Options Now Available For Celadon Group

Investors in Celadon Group, Inc. saw new options become available today, for the September 16th expiration.

Short Interest In Celadon Group Increases 11%

Short Interest In Celadon Group Increases 11%

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 08/15/2016 settlement date, which shows a 341,132 share increase in total short interest for Celadon Group, Inc. , to 3,414,543, an increase of 11.10% since 07/29/2016.

These 5 Stocks Under $10 Could Make You a Lot of Money

These 5 Stocks Under $10 Could Make You a Lot of Money

Here's a technical look at how to trade several under-$10 stocks that are within range of triggering big breakouts.

Celadon Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (CGI)

Celadon Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (CGI)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/6/16, Celadon Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 7/22/16.

Weak On High Volume: Celadon Group (CGI)

Weak On High Volume: Celadon Group (CGI)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Celadon Group (CGI) as a weak on high relative volume candidate

Celadon Group (CGI) Weak On High Volume Today

Celadon Group (CGI) Weak On High Volume Today

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Celadon Group (CGI) as a weak on high relative volume candidate

CGI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 4/6/16

CGI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 4/6/16

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/6/16, Celadon Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 4/22/16.

Interesting CGI Put Options For May 20th

Interesting CGI Put Options For May 20th

Investors in Celadon Group, Inc. saw new options become available today, for the May 20th expiration.

Celadon Trucking Introduces

Celadon Trucking Introduces "Rent-to-Run" Program

Exclusive Package Offers "Full Service" Lease with One Payment and Zero Carrier Deductions

Celadon Appoints Ken Buck To Board Of Directors

Celadon Appoints Ken Buck To Board Of Directors

Buck Also Promoted To Executive Vice President of Business Development for Celadon

5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar

5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar

These stocks trading for less than $10 a share are within range of triggering breakout trades.

Celadon Group (CGI) Flagged As Strong On High Volume

Celadon Group (CGI) Flagged As Strong On High Volume

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Celadon Group (CGI) as a strong on high relative volume candidate

Reminder - Celadon Group (CGI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Celadon Group (CGI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 1/6/16, Celadon Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 1/22/16.

Strategy To YieldBoost Celadon Group To 12.9% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Celadon Group To 12.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Celadon Group, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2016 covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 70 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Oversold Conditions For Celadon Group (CGI)

Oversold Conditions For Celadon Group (CGI)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.