|Day Low/High||0.40 / 0.40|
|52 Wk Low/High||0.16 / 4.80|
- Biomass trait could significantly increase sorghum seed revenue per acre.
- Determination opens possibility for faster and more cost effective commercialization of corn traits, including drought tolerance and insect resistance.
Ceres (CERE) shares are gaining after the company announced a new licensing agreement with KWS SAAT SE.
- Crop development group to evaluate Persephone for its global product segments
- Higher than expected plantings of products provide a larger base for expansion
Ceres (CERE) shares are higher following the announcement that the company expanded commercial evaluations of its improved forage hybrids in Puerto Rico.
- Island dairies plant commercial evaluations of Ceres' improved forage sorghum hybrids
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Ceres (CERE) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
Ceres (CERE) shares are higher after being awarded a new patent for its iCODE development system.
- Company is deploying the innovative trait technology for corn, soybean, sorghum and other crops