|Day Low/High||11.41 / 11.66|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.60 / 11.12|
Shareholders of CECO Environmental Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/14/16, CECO Environmental Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.066, payable on 12/30/16.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of CECO Environmental Corp. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.264), with the stock changing hands as low as $13.13 on the day.
CECO Environmental is up 36% over the past 8 trading sessions and has reached our price target.
In recent trading, shares of CECO Environmental Corp. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $12.00, changing hands for $12.26/share.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AXE, CECE, EMN, FC, NNI, PDCO, SAH, SAMG, WERN Downgrades: ATW, CERN, IPXL, NVO, OMCL, PHII, PHIIK, PLKI, SVT Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
We sold the rest of our Datalink holdings and will use the proceeds to add a name to our portfolio.
We used this week's declines to add to our position in Jive Software and Sonus Networks.
We used this week's declines to add to our positions in Teligent and Sonus Networks.
We used this week's selloff to take positions in a student loan provider and a generic drug maker.
September jobs data weighed on indices, while we booked profits in ON Semiconductor and rolled some funds into Yamana Gold.
We made several moves in the portfolio during a volatile week, and a slew of economic reports next week could keep the market on edge.
Cramer is avoiding Chicago Bridge & Iron and Consol Energy.
Deutsche Bank's problems have investors worried about another Lehman failure, Cramer says.
We continue to screen new names amid a week of volatility in the broader market.
We added one new name to the Bullpen during a holiday-shortened week that ended with the worst daily decline since late June.
We added to two portfolio positions this week and also used market strength to book some profits.
In a largely quiet week for the market, we exited one position and trimmed 2 others, booking profits in each case.
We used market volatility to add a new position this week and add take profits in another holding.