|Day Low/High||48.98 / 49.52|
|52 Wk Low/High||33.09 / 49.25|
The two hurricanes undermined the computers -- and here are a bunch of stocks that are benefiting.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 08/31/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- 48-volt systems expected to capture more than 60 percent of the global HEV market by 2027
-- Electrically propels bus at low speeds for quiet operation and reduced emissions
-- Low-weight, low-noise engine timing components deliver efficient performance.
- BorgWarner provides localized manufacturing in Japan and the United States
-- BorgWarner celebrates its debut at the IAA Cars 2017
- Improves performance and fuel economy while reducing emissions
U.S. automakers reported declining sales in July.
- Four new designs cover a wide range of engine sizes
- Turbocharger manufacturing plants in China and the United States achieve silver, gold and platinum recertification
- BorgWarner's most compact turbocharger for 1.0-liter engines
- First American muscle coupe with all-wheel drive (AWD) features new vehicle dynamic control (VDC) technology
- Twin turbochargers with electrically activated wastegates provide high torque and quick response
Energy stocks and the auto industry were in focus Wednesday.
- Sole supplier on all engines for Freightliner's most popular over-the-road truck
- Advanced EGR cooler, EGR valve and bypass valve provide single-source solution for reducing emissions
- Sato wins his first Indianapolis 500, earns his place on the iconic Borg-Warner Trophy
- Designed in Europe for high-performance sports cars and high-rev applications
- Award recognizes engineering excellence in Indianapolis 500 racing technology
- Feature tunable launch characteristics and scalable torque capacity in a compact, modular design
- One-way clutch enables secondary motor to act as a generator or contribute torque, depending on driving mode
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.