|Day Low/High||40.40 / 41.19|
|52 Wk Low/High||27.52 / 44.24|
- Feature tunable launch characteristics and scalable torque capacity in a compact, modular design
- One-way clutch enables secondary motor to act as a generator or contribute torque, depending on driving mode
- Provides heating function for hybrid and electric vehicles with limited waste heat
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for Newell Brands and Western Digital, an upgrade for Autodesk and new coverage of Estee Lauder.
The Overbought/Oversold Oscillator will be back to an overbought condition around midweek.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ALOT, BOOM, BWA, DAR, EHTH, ESRT, ETR, FNGN, FOE, FPO, FSS, GGG, KKR, KRA, MSCC, TOT, TZOO, WMAR Downgrades: BABY, CREG, DEPO, ETH, EXPE, GNRC, SPOK, TDC Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
- Nearly instant boost and torque for a fun-to-drive-experience
- Silent chain technology improves durability and reduces friction
- BorgWarner accelerates innovation in all energy-efficient propulsion systems
- Wide range of solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles on display
- BorgWarner Turbo Systems supports globally active charity with various events and initiatives
- BorgWarner receives access and investment opportunities with global startups that are revolutionizing ground transportation
- Contributes to improved fuel efficiency and shift feel
It has been a wild ride through two rounds of action.
The top 64 companies taking a trip to TheStreet's 2017 Market Bracket Challenge tournament.
- Proven in high-performance sports cars, now available for a wide-range of gasoline-powered vehicles
- Award recognizes excellence and leadership in manufacturing
- HY-VO chains deliver quiet, durable, efficient performance
- BorgWarner donates $10,000 to revitalize Detroit neighborhood
Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of BorgWarner Inc.
I stopped out of Timken Steel and bought Disney near $109.70, looking for a trade up to $111. I’m holding that stock overnight, along with Fastenal.
We have a president that seems likely to pursue a weaker dollar policy, and gold has surged.