|Day Low/High||44.92 / 46.49|
|52 Wk Low/High||40.00 / 58.22|
NEW YORK, June 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of BorgWarner Inc.
NEW YORK, June 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of BorgWarner Inc.
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BorgWarner Inc.
- New state-of-the-art facility and high-tech lab in Noblesville, Indiana, enables the expansion of the company's hybrid and electric product portfolio through enhanced testing and prototype build capabilities
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BorgWarner Inc.
Current CEO James R. Verrier to retire after 29-year career with BorgWarner
- Will Power wins the 102nd Indianapolis 500 and will become the latest driver to be featured on the iconic Borg-Warner Trophy
- Annual award presented by BorgWarner and Indiana Section of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) International
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 04/13/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- Visit booth W3-W01 to see BorgWarner's innovative technologies for cleaner and more efficient mobility
-- Annual Bring Your Child to Work Day gives children ages 8-14 a glimpse into the mystery of what their parents do at work
- Modular and robust ignition system for combustion and hybrid vehicles
-Combined technologies enable late intake valve closing strategies to improve fuel economy
Here's what these two hated names need to do to get people to change their minds -- and get new shareholders.
- Delivers faster response and higher torque output
- Technology available in growing line-up of Ford vehicles with 8-speed transmissions
- New state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for turbochargers in Rayong
These names are showing bullish or bearish reversal patterns for the past week.
Charts say we've already worked off the market's recent overbought reading.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 02/15/2018 settlement date, which shows a 1,244,228 share decrease in total short interest for BorgWarner Inc , to 9,224,672, a decrease of 11.88% since 01/31/2018. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.
- eGearDrive® transmission extends electric vehicles' driving range
Auto stocks have taken a pounding on fears of rising interest rates. But one investment bank says the fears are overblown.
The free market is going to take back control of interest rates.
'At the macro level this is a minor risk,' Goldman Sachs economists write.
- Individualized replica includes identical image from Borg-Warner Trophy™
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.