|Day Low/High||45.21 / 45.86|
|52 Wk Low/High||33.09 / 48.03|
- Four new designs cover a wide range of engine sizes
- Turbocharger manufacturing plants in China and the United States achieve silver, gold and platinum recertification
- BorgWarner's most compact turbocharger for 1.0-liter engines
- First American muscle coupe with all-wheel drive (AWD) features new vehicle dynamic control (VDC) technology
- Twin turbochargers with electrically activated wastegates provide high torque and quick response
Energy stocks and the auto industry were in focus Wednesday.
- Sole supplier on all engines for Freightliner's most popular over-the-road truck
- Advanced EGR cooler, EGR valve and bypass valve provide single-source solution for reducing emissions
- Sato wins his first Indianapolis 500, earns his place on the iconic Borg-Warner Trophy
- Designed in Europe for high-performance sports cars and high-rev applications
- Award recognizes engineering excellence in Indianapolis 500 racing technology
- Feature tunable launch characteristics and scalable torque capacity in a compact, modular design
- One-way clutch enables secondary motor to act as a generator or contribute torque, depending on driving mode
- Provides heating function for hybrid and electric vehicles with limited waste heat
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for Newell Brands and Western Digital, an upgrade for Autodesk and new coverage of Estee Lauder.
The Overbought/Oversold Oscillator will be back to an overbought condition around midweek.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ALOT, BOOM, BWA, DAR, EHTH, ESRT, ETR, FNGN, FOE, FPO, FSS, GGG, KKR, KRA, MSCC, TOT, TZOO, WMAR Downgrades: BABY, CREG, DEPO, ETH, EXPE, GNRC, SPOK, TDC Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
- Nearly instant boost and torque for a fun-to-drive-experience
- Silent chain technology improves durability and reduces friction
- BorgWarner accelerates innovation in all energy-efficient propulsion systems
- Wide range of solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles on display