|Day Low/High||41.00 / 41.51|
|52 Wk Low/High||27.52 / 44.24|
- Proven in high-performance sports cars, now available for a wide-range of gasoline-powered vehicles
- Award recognizes excellence and leadership in manufacturing
- HY-VO chains deliver quiet, durable, efficient performance
- BorgWarner donates $10,000 to revitalize Detroit neighborhood
Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of BorgWarner Inc.
I stopped out of Timken Steel and bought Disney near $109.70, looking for a trade up to $111. I’m holding that stock overnight, along with Fastenal.
We have a president that seems likely to pursue a weaker dollar policy, and gold has surged.
- Two chains transfer power from the electric motor to the transmission.
It makes sense to close the DGX, DIS and BWA trades before options expiration next week.
- One-of-a-kind personal keepsake features same image now featured on Borg-Warner Trophy™
EXPECTS 2017 NET SALES ORGANIC GROWTH OF APPROXIMATELY 3.5% TO 6% AND NET EARNINGS OF $3.35 TO $3.45 PER DILUTED SHARE
Cramer shares his views on the bull market, and also points out something you may have missed.
Consider how many post-election predictions of disaster have not happened.
- BorgWarner's wastegate turbochargers boost numerous hybrid electric vehicles for fast-growing domestic Chinese automaker.
These stocks -- including BorgWarner and Delphi Automotive -- have formed patterns that project powerful profits.
BWA is up to the starting line in terms of its technical position.
Periods of low volatility are usually followed by potentially profitable periods of high volatility.
- Combines BorgWarner's state-of-the-art electric motor with its proven eGearDrive® transmission
- Plans to boost investor communications strategy
Defense firms saw green Wednesday morning prior to open, while transport companies and exporters were down. Kansas City Southern, the most exposed railroad to Mexico, lost 10% of its value