Bassett Furniture Industries Inc (BSET)

26.24
0.15 0.57
NASDAQ : Consumer Goods
Prev Close 26.39
Open 26.49
Day Low/High 26.15 / 26.61
52 Wk Low/High 22.97 / 36.54
Volume 45.75K
Avg Volume 58.00K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 10.90M
Market Cap 286.15M
EPS 1.90
P/E Ratio 17.49
Div & Yield 0.40 (1.50%)

Latest News

Relative Strength Alert For Bassett Furniture Industries

Relative Strength Alert For Bassett Furniture Industries

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Commit To Buy Bassett Furniture Industries At $25, Earn 13.9% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Buy Bassett Furniture Industries At $25, Earn 13.9% Annualized Using Options

Investors considering a purchase of Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $28.49/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the October put at the $25 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of $1.20.

Why Better GDP Now Bolsters Case for Summer Rate Hikes

Why Better GDP Now Bolsters Case for Summer Rate Hikes

Growth is where the Fed thought it would be, so rates will rise again before the leaves fall.

RSI Alert: Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Now Oversold

RSI Alert: Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Now Oversold

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Insider Trading Alert - CCOI, GEVO And BSET Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - CCOI, GEVO And BSET Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include CCOI, GEVO and BSET

Strategy To YieldBoost Bassett Furniture Industries To 16.4% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Bassett Furniture Industries To 16.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the July covered call at the $34.80 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.60 bid, which annualizes to an additional 15.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 16.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $34.80 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but BSET shares would have to climb 9.4% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 14.4% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Bassett Furniture Industries About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BSET)

Bassett Furniture Industries About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BSET)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/10/16, Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 2/26/16. As a percentage of BSET's recent stock price of $27.31, this dividend works out to approximately 0.33%.

Bassett Declares Quarterly Dividend

Bassett Declares Quarterly Dividend

Bassett Furniture Industries Enters Oversold Territory (BSET)

Bassett Furniture Industries Enters Oversold Territory (BSET)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Insider Trading Alert - ACTG, BSET And MCHP Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - ACTG, BSET And MCHP Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include ACTG, BSET and MCHP

Insider Trading Alert - BSET, EARN And ZLTQ Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - BSET, EARN And ZLTQ Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include BSET, EARN and ZLTQ

Bassett Announces Special Dividend

Bassett Announces Special Dividend

Ex-Div Reminder for Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET)

Ex-Div Reminder for Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/10/15, Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 11/27/15. As a percentage of BSET's recent stock price of $32.11, this dividend works out to approximately 0.28%.

Insider Trading Alert - BSET, VNTV And AFH Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - BSET, VNTV And AFH Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include BSET, VNTV and AFH

Bassett Declares Quarterly Dividend

Bassett Declares Quarterly Dividend

Bassett Increases Quarterly Dividend

Bassett Increases Quarterly Dividend

BSET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/12/15

BSET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/12/15

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/12/15, Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 8/28/15. As a percentage of BSET's recent stock price of $31.92, this dividend works out to approximately 0.28%.

How To YieldBoost Bassett Furniture Industries To 14% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Bassett Furniture Industries To 14% Using Options

Shareholders of Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 13% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but BSET shares would have to climb 6.4% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 12.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Bassett Increases Quarterly Dividend

Bassett Increases Quarterly Dividend