DMC Global Inc. (BOOM)

29.85
NASDAQ : Producer Manufacturing
Prev Close 29.85
Day Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
52 Wk Low/High 12.40 / 30.50
Avg Volume 77.20K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 14.88M
Market Cap 432.99M
EPS -1.30
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.08 (0.28%)

Latest News

Cash Dividend On The Way From DMC Global (BOOM)

Cash Dividend On The Way From DMC Global (BOOM)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/28/17, DMC Global Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 1/15/18. As a percentage of BOOM's recent stock price of $22.23, this dividend works out to approximately 0.09%.

How To YieldBoost BOOM From 0.4% To 12.5% Using Options

How To YieldBoost BOOM From 0.4% To 12.5% Using Options

Shareholders of DMC Global Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2018 covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.65 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $25 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but BOOM shares would have to advance 14.2% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 21.7% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

BOOM Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/28/17

BOOM Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/28/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/28/17, DMC Global Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 10/16/17. As a percentage of BOOM's recent stock price of $16.80, this dividend works out to approximately 0.12%.

DMC Global (BOOM) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

DMC Global (BOOM) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Thursday, shares of DMC Global Inc crossed above their 200 day moving average of $14.14, changing hands as high as $14.21 per share. DMC Global Inc shares are currently trading up about 4% on the day.

How To YieldBoost BOOM From 0.6% To 17.8% Using Options

How To YieldBoost BOOM From 0.6% To 17.8% Using Options

Shareholders of DMC Global Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 17.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $15 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but BOOM shares would have to climb 6.8% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 13.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

DMC Global About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BOOM)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/28/17, DMC Global Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 7/17/17. As a percentage of BOOM's recent stock price of $12.50, this dividend works out to approximately 0.16%.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ALOT, BOOM, BWA, DAR, EHTH, ESRT, ETR, FNGN, FOE, FPO, FSS, GGG, KKR, KRA, MSCC, TOT, TZOO, WMAR Downgrades: BABY, CREG, DEPO, ETH, EXPE, GNRC, SPOK, TDC Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Oversold Conditions For DMC Global (BOOM)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Reminder - DMC Global (BOOM) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/29/17, DMC Global Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 4/17/17. As a percentage of BOOM's recent stock price of $12.10, this dividend works out to approximately 0.17%.

DMC Global is Now Oversold (BOOM)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Reminder - DMC Global (BOOM) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - DMC Global (BOOM) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/28/16, DMC Global Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 1/16/17. As a percentage of BOOM's recent stock price of $15.40, this dividend works out to approximately 0.13%.

Dynamic Materials About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BOOM)

Dynamic Materials About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BOOM)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/28/16, Dynamic Materials Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 10/15/16.

Dynamic Materials About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BOOM)

Dynamic Materials About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BOOM)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/29/16, Dynamic Materials Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.02, payable on 4/15/16.

TheStreet Quant Rating: C (Hold)