|Day Low/High||57.66 / 58.90|
|52 Wk Low/High||42.30 / 64.80|
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Black Knight, Inc.
The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Black Knight, Inc.
The law firm of Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against Black Knight, Inc.
NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud claims on behalf of shareholders of Black Knight Inc.
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Black Knight, Inc.
-- Innovative solution enables agents to easily view buyer and seller activity - helping them deliver a faster, better customer experience
Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud claims on behalf of shareholders of Black Knight Inc.
- Nearly 1% of Q1 2019 originations were delinquent six months post-origination; though less than a third of the 2000-2005 delinquency average of 2.93%, this figure is up more than 60% over the past 24 months and the highest since 2010
- Black Knight's Servicing Digital is an interactive, mobile solution that provides consumers with customized, timely information about their mortgage loan
- A Black Knight client for eight years, Flagstar Bank, a $20 billion bank and the 5th largest subservicer in the nation, servicing or subservicing almost 1 million loans, renewed its contract for the MSP loan servicing system.
Patented Service Helps Prevent Lender Fee Cures at Closing
- Using Regulatory Assist, clients will be able to seamlessly perform a wide range of state and federal loan-level compliance validation testing
Advanced Big Data Platform Performs Complex Analysis; Forward-Thinking Data Validation Sensors Support Appraisal Accuracy
- As of the end of September 2019 - with the average 30-year interest rate at 3.64% - it now requires 20.7% of the national median income to make monthly principal and interest (P&I) payments on the average-priced home
- August's 36,200 foreclosure starts made for the lowest single-month total since December 2000
Bank Will Also Use Actionable Intelligence Platform to Proactively Monitor Growing Portfolio
- Compass Analytics provides advanced pricing and valuation solutions to support loan officers and capital markets professionals to create a better experience and to offer competitive rates for consumers
-- Falling rates and easy access to refinance candidates pushed retention rates up in Q2 2019, as servicers retained 24% of refinancing borrowers, the highest such retention rate since late 2017
- Prepayment activity jumped 26% from June to its highest level in nearly three years and 58% above this time last year as falling interest rates continue to fuel refinance incentive
- As 30-year mortgage interest rates fell to 3.75%, the share of the median monthly income needed to make principal and interest payments on the average home fell to 21.3%, a decline from 23.3% in November 2018
ConformX Document Solution to Be Bundled With Black Knight's Origination Suite
- Digital Point of Sale can be used on mobile devices, bank apps or via responsive web design
Will Use the Empower Loan Origination System, MSP Servicing System, Servicing Digital App and the Actionable Intelligence Platform
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.