Skip to main content

BHH News

The Next Class of Hot Net Companies

Facebook is graduating to become a public company, check out the next class of hot net names.

HOLDRs Closure Marks ETF Evolutionary Step

The shuttering of much of Merrill Lynch's line of HOLDRs products marks another example of the Darwinian trimming that takes place in the ETF universe.

5 ETFs That Need to Die

These obscure, unattractive or low-asset funds only add to investor confusion.

B2B Internet ETF's Unique Characteristics

The B2B Internet HOLDRS fund has 88% of its assets in Ariba, with the remaining 12% in Internet Capital Group.

Metal Funds Rank Among Top 10 ETFs

Funds that invested in platinum, copper and other precious metals had some of last month's biggest gains.

Breaking News

Disney Mobile Game Opens Up a New Universe

Familiar Disney characters populate an alternate reality in new interactive game.

Birth Control Stocks May Benefit From the Reversal of Roe v. Wade

The historic Supreme Court decision may force women to make different choices.

Barstool's Portnoy Takes a Surprising Stand on a Key Political Issue

The outspoken Republican with a platform voices his opinion on the state of democracy moving to the right.

McDonald's Brings Back a Classic Menu Item (with a Catch)

You never know what the fast-food chain might bring back or create a new version of.