|Day Low/High||6.08 / 6.29|
|52 Wk Low/High||3.96 / 20.84|
Shareholders of Briggs & Stratton Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2014 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 35 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 4.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Cramer expects strong results from Costco and better days for McDermott International when it gets a new CEO.
We got a great jobs number, and that means next week we can focus on individual stocks again, Cramer says.
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Briggs & Stratton Corp. is the #56 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.
To have a high batting average during earnings season, pay careful attention to structure and process.
The political drama continues playing the market like a fiddle.
As with my Penney prediction, I'm standing firm on these two calls
Staying plugged in after a power outage can be the difference between comfort and chaos.
Emergency preparedness is as simple as having a kit and making a plan.
Briggs & Stratton CEO Todd Teske is proud to be an American company that is an exporter of goods. Summer is improving for the company, too.
Residential power outages, often caused by strong storms or other natural disasters, do more than leave households in the dark.
Investors in Briggs & Stratton Corp. saw new options become available today, for the April 2014 expiration.
Upgrades: AMAT, AZPN, BOOM, CRR, MILL, NTLS Downgrades: ARRS, BGG, COVR, GAIN, KMI, MCGC, NVMI, PVR, RPI, SLG Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
These heavily shorted stocks could get squeezed much higher if they report positive earnings.
Investors in Briggs & Stratton Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the August 17th expiration.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Cramer is also bullish on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers but is cautious on 3D Systems.
Markets focus on the future, not the past, Cramer said. Embrace the future.
Cramer thinks Briggs & Stratton is terrific and Avery Dennison is worth owning.
Europe may dominate the headlines now but U.S. stocks will soon regain control of the market's direction, Cramer said.
BGG SCI ALB MSI MRK are going ex-dividend tomorrow, March 13, 2013
Dan Fitzpatrick examines three stocks viewed on Fast Money. Today's stocks include Gap, Briggs & Strattan, and Green Mountain.
Gap is not getting the credit it deserves while Briggs & Stratton will only get better as the grid gets worse, Cramer said.
Cramer said today's market drop is an indication of what will happen without a budget deal.
Briggs & Stratton is a play on generators while Hertz's size matters in car rentals, Cramer said.
Today's market rally shows that if the fiscal cliff was averted there would be a whole laundry list of stocks worth buying, Cramer said.
The ex-dividend date for Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) is tomorrow, February 28, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $17.48 as of 9:30 a.m., the dividend yield is 2.5%.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.