|Day Low/High||6.44 / 6.57|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.14 / 7.67|
Spain's three largest lenders are facing regulatory changes and exposure to Mexico that are partly overshadowing an otherwise solid quarterly performance from one of Europe's largest banking sectors.
Steady manufacturing data and company earnings helped investors to shake off the blues in Europe and to boost markets on Wednesday.
- Eleven Austin-area branches now feature Amazon Lockers for safe, secure and convenient package pickup
When everyone is piling into a hot stock, try to find the hidden gems.
- While not insignificant, net economic impact a fraction of city's output, economists say
-- BBVA Compass helps introduce HR 6287, also known as the MOBILE Act
- It's only bank to land in top three across all criteria in magazine's survey of finance execs
- High-skilled jobs are earning a social intelligence 'premium,' further widening gap
- Its online platform named a leader in Financial Management, Money Movement categories
- It's the fifth most-active lender by total number of loans for SBA's flagship 7(a) program
The prospect of a trade spat with China puts HSBC in the spotlight as Deutsche Bank wilts on regulation worries.
Significant exposures to Mexico, as well as European economies, leave both bank stocks reeling.
- They launch Opportunity Fellows Program to develop, educate CDFI leaders
- Bank promotes San Antonio market CEO to same role in headquarters city
'Where kids can learn some of life's most lasting lessons'
Regulators pledges to "focus on not significantly increasing overall capital requirements."
Basel regulators will meet to discuss controversial rules dubbed Basel IV.
Friday's strong finish failed to save stock markets from a second week of losses.
Strong corporate earnings drive post-Brexit rally across Europe.
European markets close modestly higher following calm session.
Federal Reserve does not object to capital plan
- Roca brothers' restaurant ranked second on Restaurant magazine's prestigious list
- Olalla has served as interim head of business development since late 2015
- Research firm praises bank's mobile app for its slate of tech-forward features