|Day Low/High||5.83 / 5.93|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.99 / 8.43|
- Full program launch: Following its four-month pilot in 2018, the bank kicked off the full financial education program last week at its annual Financial Education Summit in Houston.
- List: GOBankingRates' list only included 16 banks across the country, with BBVA Compass being the second largest bank recognized in terms of assets and branch count
- Entrepreneurship: BBVA Compass announced three opportunities for small businesses to garner funding.
- Countrywide: Ten informational sessions on the small business program for social entrepreneurs will span the country
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has named banking industry veteran James Ligman as its Orange County City President, bolstering the bank's California presence by promoting from within.
- Recognition: The award from the Colorado Bankers Association recognizes exceptional work in community banking.
- Chat: Chat included civil rights leaders Carlotta Walls LaNier and Lucille Bridges
- Applications welcome: Third installment of program for social entrepreneurs opens for applications through April 22
- Fed likely to delay raising rates: The Fed will likely delay raising rates in the first half of 2019 as it continues to engineer a soft landing
- Elechiguerra named: New Head of Business Development appointed
- BBVA Momentum: Third installment of program for social entrepreneurs opens for applications in late February
- Earnings: BBVA Compass reported a net income of $196 million for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Contest: The contest will focus on Houston-area start-up businesses that need a financial boost to become digitally innovative
- Award: The platinum award recognition is in the Integrated Marketing category
- List: This is the seventh year GOBankingRates has conducted research around national financial institutions
- Arriola: She is the owner and CEO of Southwest University at El Paso and is the newest appointment to the local board
- Fricke: Responsible for the bank's Information Security and Engineering Risk functions
HOUSTON, Feb. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass's (NYSE: BBVA) Treasury Management team realized significant milestones in 2018.
- Marked Improvement: The bank's "Outstanding" rating marks its second improved rating since 2014.
HOUSTON, Feb. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourth quarter net income of $196 million brings full-year total to a record $763 million Net income up 13 percent 1 from a year ago and 31 percent 1 on a year-to-date basis after adjusting for a $121 million non-cash...
- Fed likely to delay raising rates: The Fed will likely delay raising rates in the first half of 2019 as it continues to engineer a soft landing.
- Learning Together: Series of podcasts based on webcasts created in collaboration with Grupo Santillana and El Pais
- Consigliere: Named Miami Market CEO for BBVA Compass, leading a team of experienced bankers across multiple bank units
- Chacon: He has held multiple positions within the BBVA footprint, including in Mexico and the U.S.
- Trends support demand: Despite lower affordability, demographic trends will continue to support housing demands.
- BBVA Compass lends a financial safety net for clients
- President: Sanchez holds 15 years of experience in the financial industry
- Scores: Net promoter score measures likelihood to recommend the bank, calculated by Greenwich Associates
- Updated program reflects bank's commitment to financial education
-- New U.S. leadership: Javier Rodriguez Soler to become CEO for BBVA Compass and country manager for the Group's U.S. operations
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.