|Day Low/High||5.19 / 5.26|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.62 / 6.44|
- Lead for mortgage banking in the U.S.: Kalkan will assume responsibility for mortgage and home equity origination, servicing and portfolio management
- Rebello: New CEO will oversee the bank's Commercial and Global Wealth operations in the Austin market
- Dillan Knudson: Knudson holds more than a decade of experience in banking, including serving as BBVA market president for the Inland Empire and most recently Austin CEO
PHOENIX, Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA USA announced today that it has promoted Kevin Fretz to the position of BBVA USA Director of Franchise Finance.
- Named as leader: BBVA USA one of just five banks named as leader in Business Insider Intelligence Mobile Banking Competitive Edge study
- Taking it home: Gifts for Good was named top company in the third edition of BBVA Momentum
- Campaign: Bank will donate $1 to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans for every sign-in to the BBVA Mobile Banking App, until it reaches $20,000 goal
- Winner: The company is focused on delivering the first agnostic, autonomous suspended load stability system for both earth and space applications
Leading Marketplace Lending Platform and Top 25 U.S. Bank Bring Together Strengths in Fintech and Digital Banking to Dramatically Improve the Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Experience for Homeowners
- Special ceremony: BBVA Foundation President Carlos Torres Vila made a special trip to present award to Chomsky
World-renowned chef dazzles Austin
- Sustainability: BBVA USA becomes a founding signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Banking, joining 130 banks worldwide committed to sustainability.
- Experience leads the way: Chan boasts 25 years of experience in affordable housing development
- Third consecutive Gold Status Achievement Award for BBVA: BBVA has earned the Gold Status Health Achievement Award for the past three years.
- Dinners: Both events will feature innovative and colorful dishes found at the famed El Celler de Can Roca restaurant in Girona, Spain
- Hope for thousands: New loan program to help enable more individuals and couples to receive IVF treatment
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits amateur chef
Bank grows local commercial team with new hire
Trio of honors earned through community commitment
Face insight startup takes top prize
- BBVA USA invests $100 million in support of CDFIs: Bank achieves its benchmark three months ahead of schedule.
DENVER, Oct. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Vita Inclinata Technologies has been named the winner of BBVA's Entrepreneurial Opportunity Contest in Denver, winning $10,000 towards enhancing their operations.
HOUSTON, Sept. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Net Cash USA Mobile was named a winner in the 2019 Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Awards, taking first place in the Best Mobile/Online Experience (financial institutions) category.
BBVA signs responsible banking principles, one of 30 founding banks
- Top 25 Most Powerful Women: Houston breaks into the outlet's seminal list for the first time after three years as one of the annual trade magazine's Women to Watch
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA USA announced today that it has named Luisa Gavino Martinez as its new Commercial Relationship Manager, where she will be tasked with managing and developing a robust portfolio of commercial and Global...
- Community: BBVA and the Montrose Center, along with Houston community leaders, break ground on an affordable, LGBTQ-affirming independent senior living center.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.