|Day Low/High||8.71 / 8.86|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.72 / 9.35|
- The event: Durant's appearance at basketball clinic is part of bank's pay-it-forward campaign, and is his first in the city since winning the NBA Finals and being named MVP
- Fourth consecutive year BBVA Compass has received no-objection response
Bloomberg's derivatives library helps institutional investors create, price and manage structured products investments
- BBVA Compass Mobile Banking 5.0 makes becoming a customer easier
- Bank hosts weeklong series on global media center BBVA.com
- The residents: Rental development is restricted to those who are 55 and older and earning between 30 percent and 60 percent of the area median income
The highest U.S. court ruled that CalPERS waited too long to sue banks that underwrote billions in debt securities offered by Lehman Brothers, whose collapse froze global credit markets.
-- Praise: Director of Corporate Responsibility & Reputation Reymundo Ocanas recognized for his work at BBVA Compass to tackle some of most pressing social, environmental challenges
- 40-foot banner: As an official sponsor of the parade, the bank gets the honor of hoisting its banner above main festival entrance downtown on Smith Street
- BBVA Wallet adds Mobile Location Confirmation (MLC) to its slate of features
- Free internet: BBVA Compass' commitment to using the power of digital to create opportunities in its communities helps dozens of families in Pharr, Texas, get connected
Spanish bank stocks gained in the wake of the ECB's arranged rescue of Banco Popular by Banco Santander Wednesday as investors bet that a consolidation could improve sector profitability.
- The program: BBVA Momentum is an intensive seven-month training program for social entrepreneurs who want to change the world through their work
- 72 workshops: Bank marshals its expert employees to lead more than 70 workshops in May on the financial fundamentals of running a small business
- BBVA Compass earns spot on Greenwich Associates' latest Excellence Awards list
- SnapSwap, a white label mobile onboarding service, was named winner in the first of seven global Open Talent competitions
- New contract paves way for Ohai and the bank to create opportunities for Houston's communities
- More than 1,800 companies competed for spot on list, organizers said
President Donald Trump's tax plan left markets reeling from disappointment Thursday while corporate earnings were mixed
Banco Popular stock fell sharply Thursday after first-quarter results from a key competitor brought investors' attention to net interest income levels in the Spanish market.
- New site will be used as model across BBVA Group's global footprint
- Lanier, Feaster join bank volunteer at Fields Elementary to teach money basics
Goldman shares are vulnerable and modern banks are uninvestable, according to Berenberg, which advises dumping at least sixteen of Europe's lenders as well as the heaviest weight on the Dow.
Credit Suisse faces a series of challenges to its turnaround plans amid office raids and yet another tax probe at the Swiss lender which continue to hit its share price.