|Day Low/High||8.09 / 8.16|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.14 / 8.70|
- BBVA Wallet adds Mobile Location Confirmation (MLC) to its slate of features
- Free internet: BBVA Compass' commitment to using the power of digital to create opportunities in its communities helps dozens of families in Pharr, Texas, get connected
Spanish bank stocks gained in the wake of the ECB's arranged rescue of Banco Popular by Banco Santander Wednesday as investors bet that a consolidation could improve sector profitability.
- The program: BBVA Momentum is an intensive seven-month training program for social entrepreneurs who want to change the world through their work
- 72 workshops: Bank marshals its expert employees to lead more than 70 workshops in May on the financial fundamentals of running a small business
- BBVA Compass earns spot on Greenwich Associates' latest Excellence Awards list
- SnapSwap, a white label mobile onboarding service, was named winner in the first of seven global Open Talent competitions
- New contract paves way for Ohai and the bank to create opportunities for Houston's communities
- More than 1,800 companies competed for spot on list, organizers said
President Donald Trump's tax plan left markets reeling from disappointment Thursday while corporate earnings were mixed
Banco Popular stock fell sharply Thursday after first-quarter results from a key competitor brought investors' attention to net interest income levels in the Spanish market.
- New site will be used as model across BBVA Group's global footprint
- Lanier, Feaster join bank volunteer at Fields Elementary to teach money basics
Goldman shares are vulnerable and modern banks are uninvestable, according to Berenberg, which advises dumping at least sixteen of Europe's lenders as well as the heaviest weight on the Dow.
Credit Suisse faces a series of challenges to its turnaround plans amid office raids and yet another tax probe at the Swiss lender which continue to hit its share price.
- Former FBI Most Wanted Kevin Mitnick brings insight to Northeast Florida clients
- BBVA Compass Insurance Agency teams with Covr to offer clients and insurance seekers control over the insurance-buying process
-- BBVA Compass Talent & Culture Executive Rosilyn Houston earns spot on Black Enterprise's "Most Powerful Women In Business" list
The two failed lenders will be pushed together as part of an effort by Spanish authorities to recover bailout funds
- They anticipate Fed will raise benchmark rate Wednesday, two more times in '17
- Up to 20 Texas entrepreneurs to be selected for program; deadline to apply is March 31
- He offers his views in video with BBVA CEO Carlos Torres on bbva.com
Bank stocks led the charge across Europe after hawkish Janet Yellen comments.
Spain's three largest lenders are facing regulatory changes and exposure to Mexico that are partly overshadowing an otherwise solid quarterly performance from one of Europe's largest banking sectors.
Steady manufacturing data and company earnings helped investors to shake off the blues in Europe and to boost markets on Wednesday.