|Day Low/High||6.22 / 6.33|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.99 / 8.43|
$1M Gift from Top U.S. Financial Institution Helps Kickstart Construction on Avenue Center
- Perfect score: BBVA Compass earned a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- Full program launch: Following its four-month pilot in 2018, the bank kicked off the full financial education program last week at its annual Financial Education Summit in Houston.
- List: GOBankingRates' list only included 16 banks across the country, with BBVA Compass being the second largest bank recognized in terms of assets and branch count
- Entrepreneurship: BBVA Compass announced three opportunities for small businesses to garner funding.
- Countrywide: Ten informational sessions on the small business program for social entrepreneurs will span the country
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has named banking industry veteran James Ligman as its Orange County City President, bolstering the bank's California presence by promoting from within.
- Recognition: The award from the Colorado Bankers Association recognizes exceptional work in community banking.
- Chat: Chat included civil rights leaders Carlotta Walls LaNier and Lucille Bridges
- Applications welcome: Third installment of program for social entrepreneurs opens for applications through April 22
- Fed likely to delay raising rates: The Fed will likely delay raising rates in the first half of 2019 as it continues to engineer a soft landing
- Elechiguerra named: New Head of Business Development appointed
- BBVA Momentum: Third installment of program for social entrepreneurs opens for applications in late February
- Earnings: BBVA Compass reported a net income of $196 million for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Contest: The contest will focus on Houston-area start-up businesses that need a financial boost to become digitally innovative
- Award: The platinum award recognition is in the Integrated Marketing category
- List: This is the seventh year GOBankingRates has conducted research around national financial institutions
- Arriola: She is the owner and CEO of Southwest University at El Paso and is the newest appointment to the local board
- Fricke: Responsible for the bank's Information Security and Engineering Risk functions
HOUSTON, Feb. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass's (NYSE: BBVA) Treasury Management team realized significant milestones in 2018.
- Marked Improvement: The bank's "Outstanding" rating marks its second improved rating since 2014.
HOUSTON, Feb. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourth quarter net income of $196 million brings full-year total to a record $763 million Net income up 13 percent 1 from a year ago and 31 percent 1 on a year-to-date basis after adjusting for a $121 million non-cash...
- Fed likely to delay raising rates: The Fed will likely delay raising rates in the first half of 2019 as it continues to engineer a soft landing.
- Learning Together: Series of podcasts based on webcasts created in collaboration with Grupo Santillana and El Pais
- Consigliere: Named Miami Market CEO for BBVA Compass, leading a team of experienced bankers across multiple bank units
- Chacon: He has held multiple positions within the BBVA footprint, including in Mexico and the U.S.
- Trends support demand: Despite lower affordability, demographic trends will continue to support housing demands.
- BBVA Compass lends a financial safety net for clients
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.