|Day Low/High||4.74 / 4.84|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.65 / 6.78|
- Game: The BBVA Classic was a soccer match between the Houston Dynamo and Club América that raised funds for local Houston nonprofits through a portion of ticket sales
- BBVA has been using behavioral economics for two years: BBVA's work in behavioral economics began in 2017 at the global level
- Contest: The initiative with The Business Journals was first held in four markets in the first part of the year
HOUSTON, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA and the Houston Dynamo held a soccer clinic today for 125 boys and girls ages 8 to 17 at the Tejano Center for Community Concerns, featuring Liga BBVA Club América Legend Pavel Pardo and Houston Dynamo Legend...
- Premium Checking revamped to deliver benefits and transparency
Premier Personal Banking program garners recognition
- Baseline growth forecast unchanged: While the baseline growth forecast remains unchanged, the risks to the downside are growing.
- Jesús Verdugo: Verdugo will serve as Head of Strategy and Portfolio Management, joining the team from his role as Global Head of Business Execution Group for Talent & Culture for BBVA Group in Madrid
- Twice as nice: BBVA named a leader in both mobile and online banking by Javelin Strategy & Research
- New signage: The new sign will be unveiled during the match between the Birmingham Legion FC and Hartford Athletic this Saturday, June 22
- €400,000 awarded to each of 12 recipients: The eleventh annual awards recognized the works of twelve researchers and their pivotal contributions in eight categories, from rising sea levels to the discovery of the microbiome
-- Class size increased nearly 20 percent over 2018: Nineteen social entrepreneurs will participate in the 2019 program, up from 16 in 2018.
- New signage: A press conference was held Thursday with key city figures, stadium officials, Houston Dynamo, Dash and bank representatives to unveil the new logo
- Expanded: BBVA Compass expands closing cost assistance to additional offerings - FHA and VA home loans
- Direct report: In his new role, McMahon reports directly to the BBVA USA President and CEO and becomes a member of the bank's Management Committee
- Launchpad: Contest focused on Houston-area start-up businesses that needed a financial boost to become digitally innovative
- Earnings: For the first quarter of 2019, BBVA Compass reports a net income of $141 million.
- Repeat recognition: This is the bank's second recognition by DiversityInc in three years.
- New office: BBVA celebrated the grand opening on May 1 with a cocktail reception for clients and honored guests
- Small Business Month: In observance of National Small Business Week, the bank will once again extend its recognition of small businesses throughout May
- Award: The recognition was part of Global Finance Magazine's The Innovators 2019 awards, which honors entities that identify new paths and design new tools in finance
HOUSTON, April 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Net income for the quarter totaled $141 million Net income declined 32 percent from a year ago as an increase in operating income 1 was offset by higher provision expense Return on average assets and return on...
- Same name, new spin: BBVA will be the bank's name globally. Local names will stop being used in the coming months.
- Workplace Equality: BBVA Compass earns a perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2019 Corporate Equality Index.
- Initiative: The Lights Out RGV! campaign is designed to reduce light pollution that impedes annual bird migration in the area
$1M Gift from Top U.S. Financial Institution Helps Kickstart Construction on Avenue Center
- Perfect score: BBVA Compass earned a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- Full program launch: Following its four-month pilot in 2018, the bank kicked off the full financial education program last week at its annual Financial Education Summit in Houston.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.