|Day Low/High||5.80 / 5.90|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.99 / 8.82|
- Award: The platinum award recognition is in the Integrated Marketing category
- List: This is the seventh year GOBankingRates has conducted research around national financial institutions
- Arriola: She is the owner and CEO of Southwest University at El Paso and is the newest appointment to the local board
- Fricke: Responsible for the bank's Information Security and Engineering Risk functions
HOUSTON, Feb. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass's (NYSE: BBVA) Treasury Management team realized significant milestones in 2018.
- Marked Improvement: The bank's "Outstanding" rating marks its second improved rating since 2014.
HOUSTON, Feb. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourth quarter net income of $196 million brings full-year total to a record $763 million Net income up 13 percent 1 from a year ago and 31 percent 1 on a year-to-date basis after adjusting for a $121 million non-cash...
- Fed likely to delay raising rates: The Fed will likely delay raising rates in the first half of 2019 as it continues to engineer a soft landing.
- Learning Together: Series of podcasts based on webcasts created in collaboration with Grupo Santillana and El Pais
- Consigliere: Named Miami Market CEO for BBVA Compass, leading a team of experienced bankers across multiple bank units
- Chacon: He has held multiple positions within the BBVA footprint, including in Mexico and the U.S.
- Trends support demand: Despite lower affordability, demographic trends will continue to support housing demands.
- BBVA Compass lends a financial safety net for clients
- President: Sanchez holds 15 years of experience in the financial industry
- Scores: Net promoter score measures likelihood to recommend the bank, calculated by Greenwich Associates
- Updated program reflects bank's commitment to financial education
-- New U.S. leadership: Javier Rodriguez Soler to become CEO for BBVA Compass and country manager for the Group's U.S. operations
Initiative part of bank's $11 billion commitment
- Role: Goff replaces former president Dan Brown, who has joined the bank's local board of directors in his retirement
- CFO: Bond holds a solid background in wealth management services that dates back to 2005
- CEO: Knudson holds more than a decade of experience in the financial industry, including serving as bank market president for the Inland Empire
MADRID, Nov. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of BBVA (NYSE:BBVA) approved the succession plan for the company's Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Five finalists: Michelle Corson with On the Road Lending (Dallas), Gabriel Garcia with 400 Voices (Houston), Deidre Mathis with Wanderstay Hotels (Houston), Scott Bennett with Skratch (Dallas) and Helaine Blum with Pathlight HOME (Orlando, Fla.)
- BBVA Group Executive Chairman Francisco González presented 'The Age of Perplexity' - the tenth installment of OpenMind's book series - at the Atlantic Council in Washington DC.
HOUSTON, Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterly net income totals $175 million Net income up 34 percent from a year ago and 39 percent on a year-to-date basis Return on average assets and return on average tangible equity 1 for the quarter were 0.
BBVA Wealth Solutions launches new investment product SmartPath® Digital Portfolios
- Diversity and Inclusion: Business Resource Group supports bank's Workplace Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Elite group: BBVA Compass awarded twice over for prowess in "ease of use" and "customer service"
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.