|Day Low/High||6.59 / 6.64|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.96 / 9.54|
- Green space project announces new supporter
- Commercials: Series of commercials highlight newest mobile app features and adds actress Sarah Pribis as spokesperson
- Role in Retail: Bolocan will report to Head of Retail Banking Çâğrı Süzer
- BBVA Compass Financial Tools: Tools now available in mobile app help clients track finances both inside and outside the bank for a full picture of financial health
Spillover from a Turkish currency crisis is potentially limited to a handful of banks.
Goldman Sachs, the Wall Street firm, lists $2.53 billion of "net exposures" to Turkey. But that figure is dwarfed by the Spanish bank BBVA's 73 billion euros ($83 billion) of assets in the country.
As the contagion in Turkey is grabbing headlines and sinking share prices across European banking stocks, analysts say Deutsche Bank's slide has more to do with other factors.
Turkey's lira fell to a fresh all-time low against the dollar overnight, extending its losses since July past 51%, as the country's economic crisis threatened to spillover into markets all over the world.
Turkey's currency crisis deepened Monday, sending the lira to a fresh all-time low against the dollar, amid what President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called an "economic war" against the nation.
Turkey's lira has fallen to a record low against the dollar, and its $860 billion economy -- four times the size of Greece -- is teetering on the edge of a full-blown financial crisis.
Turkey's economic crisis threatened to spill over into the global financial markets Friday as the lira plunged to a fresh all-time low, sending safe-haven assets, including the U.S. dollar, notably higher and hitting stock markets all over the world.
This has put downward pressure on Turkish sovereign debt.
- Roca: Roca is the head chef and co-proprietor, along with his brothers, of El Celler de Can Roca, consistently voted in the top 3 of the World's 50 Best Restaurants list
HOUSTON, July 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterly net income totals $184 million Net income up 17 percent from a year ago and 41 percent on a year-to-date basis Return on average assets and return on average tangible equity 1 for the quarter were 0.
- President and CEO of the Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research added as newest member of board
- Bank rolls out new digital treasury management tools
- Financial Education: BBVA Compass teams up with nonprofits to build a comprehensive network of financial education offerings across the U.
- Allen Brinkman II, President of Lumina Analytics, added to BBVA Compass Tampa Bay Advisory Board
Bank welcomes new class for its accelerator program
- BBVA Compass capital plan receives no objection
- Cartellone has more than 20 years of experience in residential mortgage banking and home equity lending
Small business with great cause wins top prize
- Earnings: BBVA Compass reported record quarterly earnings for the first quarter of 2018, with a net income of $209 million -- a 73 percent increase from the first quarter of 2017
- 21 markets: The bank will be distributing grants to qualified nonprofits in 21 markets across its seven-state footprint to help the organizations launch financial education workshops
- $450 million of floating rate unsecured senior notes due 2021
- Finalists were chosen by a panel of judges after submission period ended on May 16
-Oversight: Niehaus will oversee all compliance activities for BBVA Compass
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.