|Day Low/High||7.90 / 7.97|
|52 Wk Low/High||7.62 / 9.54|
Fans get final say in Rockets small business contest
- The program: The Opportunity Fellows Program is a joint initiative designed to boost the leadership ranks at community development financial institutions (CDFIs) across the U.S.
Bringing the world's best restaurant to Moon Palace Cancun, exemplifying the company's commitment to offer unmatched culinary offerings & award-winning chefs to its luxurious resorts
- Rewarding: Customers who receive monthly qualifying direct deposits to BBVA Compass deposit accounts can earn 2 percent in rewards on every purchase with no cap
- New team members: Mary Abad, Rick Martinez and Yandro Valdez will be delivering the global resources of BBVA Compass to commercial clients throughout the San Diego market
- Earnings: The bank reports a net income of $52 million for the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Availability: Customers and non-customers in the majority of the bank's footprint can digitally apply for an unsecured personal loan
- Veronica Hendrix is a Los Angeles-based food blogger, author and home cook and has been featured on TV for her culinary talent
-- The event: Bank brings together clients, city leaders to shine spotlight on Cafe Momentum, a restaurant powered by former juvenile offenders
- In a special session celebrated at the UN Headquarters in New York, Jessica Hernandez, a Colombian female entrepreneur of the Foundation, has become the face and the voice of the million enterprising women served by the BBVAMF in five Latin American countries
- Organizations with missions: The bank made a $2.3 million equity equivalent investment in Homewise, and a similar $500,000 investment in the New Mexico Loan Fund
- Experienced leader: Steve Flynn brings more than 30 years of experience to his role as Los Angeles City President
-- Putting out the call: Emerging, mid-career and executive-level professionals at community development financial institutions (CDFIs) are invited to apply for the program by Feb. 26
- The BBVA Compass Foundation awarded Goodwill Central Texas $250,000 to help fund its new hub for financial education in Austin.
- Rising star Tyler Dial has been a bank brand ambassador since 2016 and is launching new music in March.
- Budding in business: The bank sponsored the Business & Entrepreneurship category of the Hispanic Heritage Foundation Youth Awards
- New Atlanta City President: BBVA Compass Commercial Banking names Zennie Lynch, Jr. as Atlanta City President
- BBVA Compass invested $1.8 million toward KIPP Houston Public School system's newest campus, the BBVA Compass Opportunity Campus.
- New features: Version 5.4 of the bank's mobile app rolls out functionality search and direct deposit form
- The mission: The BBVA Compass Center for Financial Education will provide services to promote overall financial health and better understanding of personal finance basics
- Kirshman named: BBVA Compass Corporate & Investment Banking names Kirshman Head of Energy Division following planned retirement of Dorothy Marchand
- Other winners: Margo Baines of Houston-based Chicks With Class and Andy Lovley of Dallas-based Education Opens Doors received $25,000 and $5,000, respectively
- BBVA Compass achieved a perfect score on Human Rights Campaign's 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
- A KIPP original: The campus, home to KIPP NEXUS Primary School and KIPP NEXUS Middle School, is first KIPP campus nationwide to share its name with a corporate investor
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.