|Day Low/High||5.58 / 5.67|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.99 / 7.50|
- New signage: A press conference was held Thursday with key city figures, stadium officials, Houston Dynamo, Dash and bank representatives to unveil the new logo
- Expanded: BBVA Compass expands closing cost assistance to additional offerings - FHA and VA home loans
- Direct report: In his new role, McMahon reports directly to the BBVA USA President and CEO and becomes a member of the bank's Management Committee
- Launchpad: Contest focused on Houston-area start-up businesses that needed a financial boost to become digitally innovative
- Earnings: For the first quarter of 2019, BBVA Compass reports a net income of $141 million.
- Repeat recognition: This is the bank's second recognition by DiversityInc in three years.
- New office: BBVA celebrated the grand opening on May 1 with a cocktail reception for clients and honored guests
- Small Business Month: In observance of National Small Business Week, the bank will once again extend its recognition of small businesses throughout May
- Award: The recognition was part of Global Finance Magazine's The Innovators 2019 awards, which honors entities that identify new paths and design new tools in finance
HOUSTON, April 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Net income for the quarter totaled $141 million Net income declined 32 percent from a year ago as an increase in operating income 1 was offset by higher provision expense Return on average assets and return on...
- Same name, new spin: BBVA will be the bank's name globally. Local names will stop being used in the coming months.
- Workplace Equality: BBVA Compass earns a perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2019 Corporate Equality Index.
- Initiative: The Lights Out RGV! campaign is designed to reduce light pollution that impedes annual bird migration in the area
$1M Gift from Top U.S. Financial Institution Helps Kickstart Construction on Avenue Center
- Perfect score: BBVA Compass earned a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- Full program launch: Following its four-month pilot in 2018, the bank kicked off the full financial education program last week at its annual Financial Education Summit in Houston.
- List: GOBankingRates' list only included 16 banks across the country, with BBVA Compass being the second largest bank recognized in terms of assets and branch count
- Entrepreneurship: BBVA Compass announced three opportunities for small businesses to garner funding.
- Countrywide: Ten informational sessions on the small business program for social entrepreneurs will span the country
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has named banking industry veteran James Ligman as its Orange County City President, bolstering the bank's California presence by promoting from within.
- Recognition: The award from the Colorado Bankers Association recognizes exceptional work in community banking.
- Chat: Chat included civil rights leaders Carlotta Walls LaNier and Lucille Bridges
- Applications welcome: Third installment of program for social entrepreneurs opens for applications through April 22
- Fed likely to delay raising rates: The Fed will likely delay raising rates in the first half of 2019 as it continues to engineer a soft landing
- Elechiguerra named: New Head of Business Development appointed
- BBVA Momentum: Third installment of program for social entrepreneurs opens for applications in late February
- Earnings: BBVA Compass reported a net income of $196 million for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Contest: The contest will focus on Houston-area start-up businesses that need a financial boost to become digitally innovative
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.