Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI)

59.80
0.64 1.10
NASDAQ : Services
Prev Close 59.16
Open 58.90
Day Low/High 57.92 / 59.98
52 Wk Low/High 22.55 / 53.00
Volume 64.07K
Avg Volume 63.50K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 7.24M
Market Cap 422.89M
EPS 3.50
P/E Ratio 19.33
Div & Yield 0.88 (1.50%)

Latest News

7 Stocks Making Big Moves With Unusual Volume

7 Stocks Making Big Moves With Unusual Volume

Here's a technical look at how to trade several stocks spiking on big volume recently.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ACY, ASRV, ATSG, BBSI, BPOP, CTLT, FBP, HCOM, KB, LECO, MRLN, NC, NSAM, SFBS, SINA, TSEM, WLFC, WLKP Downgrades: AMRK, AOI, CMCT, CTRN, DLA, EVDY, FBRC, JMP, KANG, KRA, MERC, NWHM, SPLS, VRTV, WD Initiations: KITE, MBVX, RPD, RYI Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

YieldBoost Barrett Business Services To 26.9% Using Options

YieldBoost Barrett Business Services To 26.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Barrett Business Services, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $3.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 24.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 26.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: BSF, ELP, PVH, PX, TCBI, TLGT, TUP Downgrades: BBSI Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Civil Securities Claims Against Barrett Business Services Inc. - BBSI

EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Civil Securities Claims Against Barrett Business Services Inc. - BBSI

Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces that it is investigating potential civil securities claims and breaches of fiduciary duty concerning the directors and officers of Barrett Business Services Inc.

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces The Commencement Of An Investigation Involving Possible Securities Fraud By Barrett Business Services Inc. And Certain Officers And Directors

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces The Commencement Of An Investigation Involving Possible Securities Fraud By Barrett Business Services Inc. And Certain Officers And Directors

Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that it has commenced an investigation of Barrett Business Services Inc.

Barrett Business Services Enters Oversold Territory (BBSI)

Barrett Business Services Enters Oversold Territory (BBSI)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Barrett Business Services Becomes Oversold

Barrett Business Services Becomes Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Barrett Business Services, Inc.

YieldBoost BBSI To 23.6% Using Options

YieldBoost BBSI To 23.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Barrett Business Services, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2016 covered call at the $50 strike and collect the premium based on the $4.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 21.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 23.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

BBSI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 11/18/15

BBSI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 11/18/15

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/18/15, Barrett Business Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.22, payable on 12/4/15.

Strong On High Volume: Barrett Business Services (BBSI)

Strong On High Volume: Barrett Business Services (BBSI)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Barrett Business Services (BBSI) as a strong on high relative volume candidate