Black Box Corp (BBOX)

8.35
0.30 3.47
NASDAQ : Technology
Prev Close 8.65
Open 8.65
Day Low/High 8.35 / 8.65
52 Wk Low/High 6.51 / 18.26
Volume 92.67K
Avg Volume 116.00K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 14.96M
Market Cap 131.69M
EPS -0.50
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.48 (5.50%)

Latest News

Cash Dividend On The Way From Black Box (BBOX)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Black Box (BBOX)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/29/17, Black Box Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 4/14/17.

Black Box Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 4.31% Yield (BBOX)

Black Box Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 4.31% Yield (BBOX)

In this series, we look through the most recent Dividend Channel ''DividendRank'' report, and then we cherry pick only those companies that have experienced insider buying within the past six months. The officers and directors of a company tend to have a unique insider's view of the business, and presumably the only reason an insider would choose to take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock in the open market, is that they expect to make money — maybe they find the stock very undervalued, or maybe they see exciting progress within the company, or maybe both.

Black Box Corporation To Announce Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Black Box Corporation To Announce Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider, will release its third quarter of Fiscal 2017 financial results on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.

YieldBoost BBOX To 11.7% Using Options

YieldBoost BBOX To 11.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Black Box Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2017 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 75 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

YieldBoost BBOX To 11.7% Using Options

YieldBoost BBOX To 11.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Black Box Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2017 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 75 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Black Box Appoints Doug Oathout As Vice President Of Strategic Partner Relations

Black Box Appoints Doug Oathout As Vice President Of Strategic Partner Relations

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading digital solutions provider, announced today that Doug Oathout has joined the Company as its Vice President of Strategic Partner Relations.

Black Box Appoints Anthony J. Massetti As Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer And Treasurer

Black Box Appoints Anthony J. Massetti As Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer And Treasurer

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading digital solutions provider, announced today that Anthony J.

Black Box Corporation Declares Its Quarterly Cash Dividend

Black Box Corporation Declares Its Quarterly Cash Dividend

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.

US Marine Corps Selects BLACK BOX For Base Infrastructure And Unified Communications Upgrade

US Marine Corps Selects BLACK BOX For Base Infrastructure And Unified Communications Upgrade

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ: BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider, announced today that it has been awarded a $17.

Black Box Corporation Reports Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Results

Black Box Corporation Reports Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Results

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, build, manage and secure their IT infrastructure, today reported results for the second quarter of Fiscal...

Black Box Board Elects New Director

Black Box Board Elects New Director

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ: BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider, announced today that its Board of Directors has elected Ms.

Telecommunications Sector Down As AT&T And Time Warner Merger Talks Advance

Telecommunications Sector Down As AT&T And Time Warner Merger Talks Advance

Time Warner shares rose 7.82% to $89.48 at market's close, while AT&T fell 3% to $37.49.

Black Box Corporation To Announce Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Black Box Corporation To Announce Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider, will release its second quarter of Fiscal 2017 financial results on Tuesday, November 1, 2016.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Black Box (BBOX)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Black Box (BBOX)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/28/16, Black Box Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 10/14/16.

Black Box Corporation Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Results

Black Box Corporation Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Results

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, build, manage and secure their IT infrastructure, today reported results for the first quarter of Fiscal...

Black Box Corporation Named To CRN's 2016 Solution Provider 500 List

Black Box Corporation Named To CRN's 2016 Solution Provider 500 List

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ: BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers build, manage, optimize and secure their IT infrastructure, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The...

Black Box Corporation To Announce First Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Black Box Corporation To Announce First Quarter Of Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading technology solutions provider, will release its first quarter of Fiscal 2017 financial results on Tuesday, August 2, 2016.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Black Box (BBOX)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Black Box (BBOX)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/29/16, Black Box Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 7/16/16.

BBOX: Insiders vs. Shorts

BBOX: Insiders vs. Shorts

The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 03/31/2016 settlement date, and Black Box Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 7.96 "days to cover" versus the median component at 6.16.