|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
Here's a whole new crop of stocks that I think can beat next year's market.
Cramer still sees value in Affymetrix, believes in Salesforce.com but is not buying Philip Morris International.
Investing is about making money, not having a particular strategy, Cramer says.
In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Alliant Techsystems Inc. was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Newfield Exploration Co.
Alliant Techsystems was a winner within the aerospace/defense industry, rising $1.21 (1.0%) to $122.44 on average volume
ABR HE ATK AGN TGT are going ex-dividend Monday, Nov. 18, 2013
Stocks with insider trader activity include STR, ATK, GNC, FDS and FISV
Cramer says investors should check out WhiteWave Foods and that he continues to like casino operators MGM and Las Vegas Sands.
Shareholders of Alliant Techsystems Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2014 covered call at the $120 strike and collect the premium based on the $6.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Alliant Techsystems was a winner within the aerospace/defense industry, rising $1.91 (2.0%) to $98.39 on average volume
Stocks with insider trader activity include ATK, NAV, PAG, CVD and ACGL
Alliant Techsystems was a leading decliner within the aerospace/defense industry, falling $2.49 (-2.5%) to $95.85 on average volume
Another deal for a sporting goods company continues the defense contractor's bid to diversify.
AJG ATK JOY HAL are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Aug. 30, 2013
Consumers want to buy what Conn's is selling, Cramer said, but he wonders why Credit Suisse thinks Hasbro is a buy.
Alliant Techsystems was a winner within the aerospace/defense industry, rising $1.63 (1.6%) to $100.35 on average volume
Portfolio Manager David Peltier highlights a gun-maker with a lofty dividend yield.
ATK L LUFK CTL are going ex-dividend tomorrow, May 30, 2013
Another pension fund ditches gun stocks as the Senate mulls its next move on the failed bill toughening background checks.
Cramer is keeping up with earnings all week and the unemployment numbers Friday.
Despite legislative action -- or because of it -- gun and ammo stocks are rallying.
Once again it's time for Cramer to check his 'Do Something' list to see how the companies are doing. For most of them, so far, so good.
If tomorrow donuts become illegal, watch the run on Krispy Kreme tonight.
Cramer is bullish on CVS, Expedia and Wyndham and says Chipotle may have hit bottom.
In late November, Jim Cramer predicted that Hess would shoot higher in 2013 on spin-off news; this week, it happened. Here are the rest of Jim's 2013 deal predictions.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.