Astec Industries Inc. (ASTE)

32.46
NASDAQ : Producer Manufacturing
Prev Close 32.03
Day Low/High 31.91 / 32.56
52 Wk Low/High 26.20 / 52.88
Avg Volume 136.30K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 22.54M
Market Cap 721.80M
EPS -2.60
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.44 (1.38%)
Astec Industries Enters Oversold Territory (ASTE)

Astec Industries Enters Oversold Territory (ASTE)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Commit To Purchase Astec Industries At $35, Earn 20.1% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Purchase Astec Industries At $35, Earn 20.1% Annualized Using Options

Investors considering a purchase of Astec Industries, Inc. stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $36.18/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

3 Unusual-Volume Stocks to Trade for Breakouts

3 Unusual-Volume Stocks to Trade for Breakouts

These stocks rising on unusual volume are within range of triggering breakout trades.

Astec Industries Enters Oversold Territory (ASTE)

Astec Industries Enters Oversold Territory (ASTE)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

OK, Money Managers: Show Your Hands

13F filings provide loads of free research.

Insider Trading Alert - ASTE, FINL And STML Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - ASTE, FINL And STML Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include ASTE, FINL and STML

Insider Trading Alert - ASTE, HTGC And TRV Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - ASTE, HTGC And TRV Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include ASTE, HTGC and TRV

How To YieldBoost Astec Industries To 9.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Astec Industries To 9.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Astec Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Astec Industries (ASTE) Upgraded From Hold to Buy

Astec Industries (ASTE) Upgraded From Hold to Buy

Astec Industries (ASTE) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ASTE, CLGX, DKL, PCRX Downgrades: ATAI, BAK, BEE, FELE, INOD, QEP, RAS, RLGY, SUI Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CTO, EBF, FANG Downgrades: ASTE, BGS, DWSN Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

TheStreet Quant Rating: C- (Hold)