Artesian Resources Corp. (ARTNA)

37.75
NASDAQ : Utilities
Prev Close 37.09
Day Low/High 36.80 / 37.99
52 Wk Low/High 32.00 / 43.22
Avg Volume 19.00K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 8.34M
Market Cap 340.84M
EPS 1.50
P/E Ratio 24.56
Div & Yield 0.94 (2.51%)

Latest News

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/8/18, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2352, payable on 2/23/18.

How To YieldBoost ARTNA To 12.9% Using Options

How To YieldBoost ARTNA To 12.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Artesian Resources Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2018 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/10/17, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2352, payable on 11/22/17.

Ex-Div Reminder for Artesian Resources (ARTNA)

Ex-Div Reminder for Artesian Resources (ARTNA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/10/17, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2317, payable on 8/25/17.

Artesian Resources Corporation Announces Support For Infrastructure Week

Highlights benefits of public-private partnerships

Ex-Div Reminder for Artesian Resources (ARTNA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/11/17, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2317, payable on 5/26/17.

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/8/17, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2283, payable on 2/22/17.

ARTNA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 11/7/16

ARTNA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 11/7/16

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/7/16, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2283, payable on 11/21/16.

ARTNA Stock Crowded With Sellers

ARTNA Stock Crowded With Sellers

In trading on Friday, shares of Artesian Resources Corp. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $27.15 per share.

ARTNA Stock Crowded With Sellers

ARTNA Stock Crowded With Sellers

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Artesian Resources Corp. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $30.04 per share.

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Artesian Resources About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ARTNA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/8/16, Artesian Resources Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2249, payable on 8/22/16.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B+ (Buy)