|Day Low/High||33.20 / 33.80|
|52 Wk Low/High||31.93 / 44.90|
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
In recent trading, shares of Andersons Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $37.00, changing hands for $37.35/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Andersons Inc crossed below their 200 day moving average of $32.08, changing hands as low as $31.87 per share. Andersons Inc shares are currently trading off about 1.9% on the day.
The agricultural company denies claims made by its suitor that it has not "substantively responded" to takeover proposals.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Andersons (ANDE) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Andersons, Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $33.01, changing hands as high as $33.47 per share.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Tuesday, shares of Andersons, Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.62), with the stock changing hands as low as $30.27 on the day.
Shareholders of Andersons, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 16.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 19.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Andersons, Inc.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Friday, shares of Andersons, Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.62), with the stock changing hands as low as $30.41 on the day.