|Day Low/High||3.00 / 3.10|
|52 Wk Low/High||2.40 / 5.88|
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) announced on Thursday that ARX-04, its experimental pain relief drug, had positive results in a phase III clinical trial.
- Majority of Patients Had No Adverse Event; Similar Across All Subgroups
Management to host conference call tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. ET (6:00 a.m. PT) Thursday, September 15th
- Topline SAP302 Results Presented at Military Health System Research Symposium -
- Top-line results expected in Q3 2016 -
Conference call update at 4:30pm ET today
- Zalviso Clinical Program Highlighted in Publication in Hospital Pharmacy -
Investors in AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc saw new options begin trading this week, for the September 16th expiration. One of the key inputs that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 233 days until expiration the newly trading contracts represent a possible opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.
Phase 3 Clinical Data Highlights Safety and Efficacy of Sublingual Sufentanil in Outpatient Abdominal Surgery Populations
- ARX-04 ER and Postoperative Study Results, NDA Submission
- AcelRx Anticipates the Submission of the ARX-04 New Drug Application in the Second Half of 2016